Kyocera Advanced Ceramics 14'' Paring knife
Arrives by Monday, Sep 28
Or get it by Wed, Sep 23 with faster delivery
About This Item
- Blade material: Zirconium oxide
- Handle material: Polypropylene resin
- High-performance blade
- Gloss finish
- Ceramic blades never rust and are impervious to acids, oils, and salt, so they never absorb flavor or alter food's taste, smell, or appearance.
- Ceramic's strength and density allow it to be ground to a microscopically precise, rock-hard edge; Stays razor-sharp 10 times longer than conventional high-carbon steel blades.
- Knife Type: Paring knife/Chef's knife
- Construction Method: Stamped
- Dishwasher Safe (White): No
- Eco-Friendly (White): Yes
- Blade Material (Black): Ceramic
- Dishwasher Safe (Black): Yes
Blade Color White
- Overall Width - Side to Side: 5.5"
- Blade Length: 14"
- Overall Product Weight: 1 lbs
Blade Color Black
- Overall Width - Side to Side: 2.5"
- Overall Length - End to End: 14.17"
- Blade Length: 6"
- Overall Product Weight: 0.45 lbs
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question