About this item
About this item
Price does not include tire services, tire disposal fees or any applicable state environmental taxes. Actual tire may vary from displayed image.Upgrade your vehicles performance with this Kumho Solus KH16 Tire P195/65R15. It incorporates the latest tire technology that is created for performing in everyday driving conditions. The Kumho KH16 tire provides outstanding all-season traction with a comfortable ride and long mileage. Improve your driving experience with crisp handling and quick steering response with this advanced tire.
Kumho Solus KH16 Tire P195/65R15:
- Latest in Kumho technology
- Performance for everyday driving requirements
- Kumho Solus tire incorporates outstanding all season traction
- Provides crisp handling and quick steering response
- Long mileage and comfortable ride
Tire Installation from $11 per Tire Click Here For More Info
- Treadwear Warranty: 60,000 miles
- Tire Type: Passenger-High Performance
- Sidewall: Black Sidewall
- Speed Rating: T
- Load Index: 89
- Speed Rating Translation: 118 mph
- Load Index Translation: 1279 lbs.
|Tire Season:||All Season|
|Tire Load Index:||89|
|Tire Temperature Rating:||A|
|Tire Sidewall Style:||Black Sidewall|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||2125593|
|Tire Traction Rating:||AA|
|Tire Speed Rating:||T|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||24.98 x 7.68 x 24.98 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The Kuhmo website says this tire is good for 60,000 miles. Realistically, it's only good for about half that. I have a set of these on my vehicle right now. They are the original tires that were on the vehicle when I purchased it new. I have almost 26,000 miles on the vehicle now, and I'm down to 3/32 of tread. And why this particular tire size has to be so expensive, I haven't a clue. But, this is probably the best price you'll find, especially if it includes mounting and balancing. I did find a site where you can but the Kuhmo Solus KR21 tire for $89.00 each, but the shipping for four tires was $65.00. Plus you have to pay someone to mount and balance them. This is more than likely the cheapest tire you'll find. And I've been searching for quite a while. Hope this helps...by collin599/27/2016Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is a passenger-high performance tire, nothing about snow tire.by CommunityAnswer5/6/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- First of all, try the original place you bought the tires and secondly upgrade your tires, Kumho tires are junk, I had these on my Sonata and they only lasted 35,000 miles and that was a stretch and to put things in perspective I'm pretty particular when it comes to rotation and balancing so it wasn't that.by Fastlane555/6/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?