About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Price does not include tire services, tire disposal fees or any applicable state environmental taxes. Actual tire may vary from displayed image.
Ensure a smoother, safer trip on the road when you have the Kumho Solus KR21 Tire, P215/70R16, installed on your car. This model features all season traction design to provide high performance and is suited for passenger and touring type vehicles. Made to deliver long mileage, it has been specially manufactured for drivers of domestic and imported sedans, minivans and wagons. The Kumho Solus tire gives you consistent level of handling and grip, ensuring a comfortable ride every time. It also operates on reduced noise levels throughout the life of the tire. This all season tire features a special compounding technology that gives it improved wet, dry and snow traction, making it a suitable choice for every driver on any type of terrain. This model has a treadwear warranty of 85,000 miles and has a load index of 99.
Kumho Solus KR21 Tire P215/70R16:
- All season tire traction
- Gives you high levels of handling and grip
- Maintains low noise levels
- Load Range: B (4PLY)
- Suited for domestic and imported sedans, minivans and wagons
- Special compounding technology that gives improved wet, dry and snow traction
- Performs well on any type of terrain
- Treadwear warranty: 85,000 miles
- Tire type: Passenger-Touring
- Sidewall: Black sidewall
- Speed rating: T
- Load index: 99
- Speed rating translation: 118 mph
- Load index translation: 1709 lbs.
- Temperature grade: B
- Traction grade: A
- Treadwear grade: 680
Tire installation from $12 per tire. Click here for more info.
|Tire Season:||All Season|
|Tire Load Index:||99|
|Tire Temperature Rating:||B|
|Tire Sidewall Style:||Black Sidewall|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||1907913|
|Tire Traction Rating:||A|
|Tire Speed Rating:||T|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Probably not. The wheel wells on vehicles are only so big and increasing the tire size beyond the manufacturer's recommendation could damage the tire and/or the vehicle itself. Plus, a different size tire will change the handling characteristics of the car. Could cause an accident. Will most probably affect your gas mileage and handling. The middle number is tire height and a taller tire can and will most likely rub too much. You should talk to a true professional before changing something so important. The 16 is the tire diameter so they will probably fit on your rims but that doesn't mean you should do it without careful consideration.by Mtnmick9/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?