Knox Unflavored Gelatine For Recipes, 32 ct/8 oz
About this item
- Try These Delicious Make-Ahead Recipes from Knox Gelatine. Luscious Parfaits: 2 Envelopes Knox Unflavored Gelatine, 3 1/2 Cups Fruit Punch, Lemonade Or Other Juice Drink, Divided, 1 Cup Vanilla Or Fruit Flavored Lowfat Yogurt, Prepared Whipped Topping. 1. Sprinkle Gelatin Over 2 1/
About this item
- Try These Delicious Make-Ahead Recipes from Knox Gelatine. Luscious Parfaits: 2 Envelopes Knox Unflavored Gelatine, 3 1/2 Cups Fruit Punch, Lemonade Or Other Juice Drink, Divided, 1 Cup Vanilla Or Fruit Flavored Lowfat Yogurt, Prepared Whipped Topping. 1. Sprinkle Gelatin Over 2 1/2 Cups Juice In Small Saucepan, Let Stand 1 Minute. Stir Over Low Heat Until Gelatin Completely Dissolves, About 2 Minutes. Cool 14 Minutes. 2 Combine 1 Cup Gelatin Mixture and Yogurt In Small Bowl: Set Aside. Stir Remaining Juice Into Remaining Gelatin Mixture: Set Aside. 3 Pour Yogurt Mixture Into 6 (8 to 10 Ounce) Glasses. Place Glasses Tilted On An Angle, Into 2 Towel Lined Loaf Pans. Refrigerate Until Set, About 1 1/2 Hours. 4. Stand Glasses Upright, Pour Reserved Clear Gelatin Into Glasses. Refrigerate Until Set, About 1 Hour. 5. Serve Topped With Whipped Topping. Brandy Alexander Pie: 20 Oreo Chocolate Sandwich Cookies, Finely Crushed, 1/4 Cup Margarine Or Butter, Milted, 1 Envelope Knox Unflavored Gelatine, 1/4 Cup Cold Water, 1 1/2 Cups Heavy Cream, 1/4 Cup Sugar, 2 Tablespoons Brandy (1/2 Teaspoon Brandy Extract and 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract Can Be Substituted For Brandy and Creme De Cacao). 2 Tablespoons White Creme Do Cacao Liqueur, Whipped Cream and Toasted Coconut, For Garnish. 1. Mike Cookie Crumbs and Margarine Or Butter In Medium Bowl, Press Firmly On Bottom and Side of A 9 Inch Pie Plate. Refrigerate Until Firm. 2 Sprinkle Gelatin Over Cold Water In Small Saucepan, Let Stand 1 Minute. Stir Over Low Heat Until Gelatin Completely Dissolves, About 2 Minutes. Remove from Heat: Let Stand 5 Minutes. 3. Beat Heavy Cream In Large Bowl With Mixer At High Speed Until Slightly Thickened, About 1 Minute. Gradually Blend In Cooled Gelatin Mixture, Sugar, Brandy and Creme De Cacao On Low Speed. Beat Until Creamy Smooth, About 30 Seconds. Immediately Pour Into Prepared Crust. Refrigerate Until Set, About 2 Hours. 4 Garnish With Additional Whipped Cream and Toasted Coconut Before Serving.
- Fruit Juice Knox Blox: 4 Envelopes Knox Unflavored Gelatine, 1 Cup Cold Fruit Juice, 3 Cups Fruit Juice, Heated to Boiling, 2 Tablespoons Sugar Or Honey, Optional. 1 Sprinkle Gelatin Over Cold Juice In Large Bowl, Let Stand 1 Minute. Add Hot Juice and Stir Until Gelatin Completely Dissolves, About 5 Minutes. Stir In Sugar Or Honey If Desired. Pour Into 13X9X2 Inch Pan. Refrigerate Until Firm, About 3 Hours. to Serve, Cut Into 1 Inch Squares. It's A Snap Cheesecake: 1 Envelope Knox Unflavored Gelatine, 1/2 Cup Sugar, 1 Cup Boiling Water, 2 (8 Ounce) Packages Cream Cheese, Softened, 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract (Optional), 1 9-Inch Prepared Graham Cracker Crust. 1 Mix Gelatin With Sugar In Small Bowl, Add Boiling Water and Stir Until Gelatin Completely Dissolves, About 5 Minutes. 2 Beat Cream Cheese and Vanilla In Large Bowl With Mixer Until Smooth, Slowly Beat In Gelatin Mixture. Pour Into Prepared Crust. 3 Refrigerate Until Firm, About 3 Hours. Garnish As Desired.
- Still Only 5 Calories and 0G Carbs Per Serving
Explore this item
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4