Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Enjoy rich, cheesy flavor with Kraft Cheez Whiz Cheese Dip. This creamy Cheez Whiz Dip is delicious heated and served over broccoli, cauliflower or potatoes. You can use it as a dip for raw vegetables or pretzels. Try heating Cheez Whiz and mixing it with salsa to create a delicious hot dip for tortilla chips. This jar of this Kraft Cheese Dip contains 15 oz.
Kraft Cheez Whiz Cheese Dip:
- 80 calories per 2 tbsp.
- See nutrition information for sodium content.
- Visit us at: kraftfoods.com.
Warning Text: Contains: milk. Do not purchase when safety button is up.
Ingredients: Whey, Milk, Canola Oil, Maltodextrin, Milk Protein Concentrate, Sodium Phosphate, contains less than 2% of: Modified Food Starch, Salt, Lactic Acid, Whey Protein Concentrate, Mustard Flour, Worcestershire Sauce (Vinegar, Molasses, Corn Syrup, Water, Salt, Caramel Color, Garlic Powder, Sugar, Spices, Tamarind, Natural Flavor), Sodium Alginate, Sorbic Acid as a preservative, Oleoresin Paprika (Color), Annatto (Color), Cheese Culture, Enzymes, Natural Flavor.
Instructions: To microwave: transfer Cheez Whiz to microwaveable bowl.Microwave on high up to 3 min or until heated through, stirring every 30 sec. (Note: if heating 1/4 cup or less, microwave at 15-sec. intervals up to 1 min.) Cover and refrigerate any remaining Cheez Whiz.Do not purchase when safety button is up. Refrigerate after opening.
Explore this item
|Gender:||Women , Men , Unisex|
|Capacity:||15 oz (425 g)|
|Food Allergen Statements:||Milk|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||31262|
|Features:||Made with real kraft cheese|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||3.45 x 3.45 x 3.95 Inches|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||45 Calories|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 5 g||8|
|Saturated Fat 1.5 G||8|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Cholesterol 5 Mg||2|
|Sodium 440 Mg||18|
|Total Carbohydrate 5 g||2|
|Dietary Fiber 0 G||0|
|Sugars 2 G|
|Protein 3 g|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Definitelyby KTshort6/26/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes if you want it to stay good for next time out'by burymeatwalmart8/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You're supposed to refrigerate it after it's opened, but I haven't always & I have eaten this product for over 20 years. My favorite way is on small pasta shells but a close second way is on saltine crackers.by LindaCNY1/15/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- In our store it's with the squirt bottle cheeze, next to specialty crackers, but I would assume that could vary some by store.by KTshort9/25/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it should be where the chips and dips areby burymeatwalmart9/25/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?