Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
- $2.48 Was $2.78Save $0.30
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Create delicious and refreshing beverages or homemade popsicles with Kool-Aid Grape Drink Mix. This concentrated mix is offered in a fun container that features a handy pop-top lid for added convenience. Mix this caffeine-free Kool-Aid Drink Mix with water and freeze for a frozen treat, or mix it with water and serve over ice for a quick thirst quencher.
Ingredients: Water, Malic Acid, Citric Acid, Gum Arabic, Sucralose (Sweetener), Contains Less Than 2% of Natural And Artificial Flavor, Acesulfame Potassium (Sweetener), Potassium Citrate, Sucrose Acetate Isobutyrate, Red 40, Blue 1, Sodium Benzoate And Potassium Sorbate (Preservatives).
Instructions: See bottom for best by date. Make your Kool-Aid by the glass. One squeeze for each 8 fl oz serving. Always dilute. Does not need refrigeration. For best quality, use within one month of opening.
Explore this item
|Capacity:||1.62 fl oz (48 ml)|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||1.15 x 2.33 x 3.09 Inches|
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 0 G||0|
|Sodium 0 Mg||0|
|Total Carbohydrate 0 G||0|
|Sugars 0 G|
|Protein 0 G|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. How many liters/gallons does this whole container make (or how much does 1 serving make). I can't find that listed here anywhere.
- 1 serving is an 8 oz glass or bottle of water. The statement on the product states one squirt is 1/2 teaspoon. My problem is how long do you have to squeeze the bottle to get 1/2 teaspoon out? I don't know. We always use it at home and we make 2 qt containers of it. On the little bottle it says that the container makes 24, 8oz glasses. So with the math being done the container will make a gallon and 1/2 of sugar free grape drink although we do use Truvia in ours to make it taste better.by Bewarner9/19/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- This can make 3 quarts.by CommunityAnswer10/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The container says it makes 24 8oz servings, so supposedly it makes 3 quarts. I can see where it would come in handy when traveling. I bet most people will only get a half gallon. So 1 kool-aid packet, a cup of sugar and 2 quarts of water is more cost effective. Especially if your family is like mine. We go through more than a gallon a day.by PoorAmerican10/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?