Very satisfied with these units. I use many of them in mobile homes. Perfect for allowing my tenants to keep electric bills low. Auto on and off once they capture the temperature they shut off. Very pleased and have been buying them for a few years now!
- Maximum Room Size550 sq ft
- Fuel TypeElectric
- Actual ColorWhite
About This Item
Beat humidity and the scorching heat by installing this Koldfront 12,000 BTU Heat Cool Window Air Conditioner. This model lets you stay cool and comfortable at any time of the day. The Koldfront window air conditioner has 12,000 BTUs of cooling power and 11,000 BTUs of electric heating power. Having an energy efficient construction, it can service a space of up to 550 square feet. Note that the heat option must be used in combination with a primary heat source for proper function. Using the electronic thermostat and digital display, you can set your desired temperature, as well as control other convenient features like the energy saver mode, fan speed and 24-hour timer. This white window air conditioner has four operation modes and four-way air direction louvers. Also a dehumidifier, it has a dehumidification capacity of around 60 pints per day.
Koldfront 12,000 BTU Heat Cool Window Air Conditioner, White:
- Dual function: provides both supplemental cooling and heating for space up to 550 square feet
- 2-year warranty: Koldfront window air conditioner has a full 2-year warranty so you can rest comfortably
- Remote control: operate the temperature setting and fan speed from anywhere in the room with the convenient remote control
- Sleep function: to save energy, sleep mode will adjust the temperature periodically before returning to the set temperature after six (6) hours
- Energy saver mode: cycles the fan on for 2 minutes at 10-minute intervals and will turn the compressor back on if the room temperature exceeds the set temperature
- Plug type: NEMA 6-20P
- Note: heat function is intended to provide supplemental heating in addition to an existing heat source
- The heat function has a lower BTU rating than the cool mode and therefore does not treat the same square footage
- Koldfront window air conditioner model: WAC12001W
- Dehumidification capacity: approximately 60 pints/day
- 11,000 BTU heating ? 3500 W/16.0A
- Sleep function
- 12,000 BTU cooling ? 1100 W/5.0A
- 24-hour timer
- Coverage area: 400 sq ft (heat) 550 sq ft (cool)
- EER: 10.9 white window air conditioner has 3 fan speeds
- Plug type: NEMA 6-20P
- 4-way air directional louvers
- Input voltage: 208-230V/60Hz
- 4 operation modes
- Weight: 88.4 lbs
- Energy-saver mode
- Window width of this white window air conditioner: 26-7/8" to 36"
- Installation hardware and weather seals included
- Minimum window height: 16-1/2"
- Remote control included
- Dimensions: 16.1"H x 22.6"W x 23"D
Proposition 65 WarningThis product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov
Explore this item
|Maximum Room Size|
|Assembled Product Weight|
Country of Origin - Components
|Air Conditioner Type|
|Manufacturer Part Number|
Country of Origin - Assembly
Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)
You are viewing
Koldfront 12,000 BTU Heat/Cool Window Air Conditioner - White
|230 V AC|
|550 sq ft|
Window-Mount Air Conditioners
23.0 x 22.6 x 16.1 Inches
Greatest little air condition !!
It works wonderfully. We have it in our dog porch and it will get freezing cold at 70 degrees, we have some happy doggies. Now we're waiting to see how warm it keeps the room in the winter. But great expectations. The box did say made in China but the description said made in the USA.
Great Air and Heat Unit
Quiet strong cold delivery and heat. Excellent performer and cant beat price!
Outstanding window air conditioner
Great unit. Relatively easy to install with two people. Installation was around 1.5 hours. The unit does an amazing job of cooling our 850 square feet second level of our home. It is a little loud while running, but nothing terrible. I still can't believe how quickly it cools down the large area of space. Really happy that we chose to purchase this unit of the others we were looking at. Please look and make sure that you have the correct electrical wall outlet prior to the purchase, as it does not work with the standard 115 volt wall outlet.
It arrived really fast. Followed installation instructions. It fit perfectly for me. Works great for the AC but it is July in Texas not trying the heat just yet.
Koldfront, the name says it all!!!
This particular Air Conditioner is by far the best window unit I have ever owned. I originally bought another brand but it didn't work well. Koldfront is a good buy, I would recommend it for purchase to everyone who is shopping around for a new window unit. You won'tgo wrong with this one.
Will purchase more if needed. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!
I ordered twp of them. Wasn't expecting them for another week when they arrived. The got here 4 days after ordering. Expected delivery was 11 days from the day I ordered. The work awesome. My kids say they are too cold. Heat seems to be good to. Didn't try it for to long it's hot here. It says use with another source of air or heat. I have to cut all other off. They are really loud though.
It has a lot of functions but simple to use.
I have only had it installed for a couple of days,but so far it is working perfect.It's better than I expected for a great price!I got it for my 81 year old Mother.She loves it,especially the remote.It's really easy for her to use.
Love that it came on time but plug didn't fit our outlet.
wouldve been okay if the manufacturer didnt lie
this unit is a joke. I've had it for two years now and I can finally afford to replace it. the unit claims 600 sqft but 12000 btu will not handle 600 sqft so there are ethical issues here and it gets worse from there - the unit has a "power saving button" its active by default and whenever the unit powers on, it does not save settings when its active the unit will not blow out cold air and obviously is no longer 12000 btu im buying a more modern 18000 btu for 400 sqft with sunlight, but I expect similar problems
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question