Consider these popular products
- $46.97 Was $59.00Save $12.03
- $34.54 Was $37.98Save $3.44
- $44.97 Was $49.99Save $5.02
- $61.99 List price $99.99Save $38.00
- $52.97 Was $59.99Save $7.02
- from $57.97
- $79.97 List price $129.99Save $50.02
Kolcraft Tiny Steps 2-in-1 Walker
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Your child will enjoy playing with this Kolcraft Tiny Steps 2-in-1 Walker. It comes with friction strips underneath for added safety. This Tiny Steps walker can be converted to a behind walker as your child gets older. This model comes with lights, pop-up monkeys and a spinning sun. It can be folded flat for easy storage, and it includes a cup holder.
Kolcraft Tiny Steps 2-in-1 Walker:
- Converts from activity walker to walk-behind walker as your child grows
- Kolcraft 2-in-1 walker features lights, calypso music, pop-up monkeys and spinning sun
- Multi-position height adjustment for growing babies
- Walker bounces for baby's entertainment
- Tray space with cup holder for snacks
- Walker folds flat for storage and travel
- Friction-strips under walker frame keep baby safe
|Gender:||Boys , Girls|
|Age Range:||12 to 24 Months|
|Is Assembly Required:||Y|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||KW003-KRA|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||26.75 x 31.00 x 22.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Does this walker have brakes so that I can make it stationary for times when I need my baby in one place?
- not that i have foundby walana7/7/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No brakes but you could use something like a door stop to keep it from moving.by TBama6/22/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes.. There are brakes on the back legs that pull out and make it stationary...by BraysMommmy7/19/2009Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- swivel wheels on front. back wheels only go back and forward.by walana7/7/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The front wheels swivel 360 degrees and the rear wheels go forward and backward only.by TBama6/22/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There are on the front but not on the back.by LoveMySon49038403984902312/10/2009Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?