Works as advertized. I just converted over 8000 slides into .jpg files and it was easy after the first few. It's not fast, but it works. Next I'll do my 8mm movies to capture frames I want to remember.
Kodak Digital Film Scanner, Converts 35mm, 126, 110, Super 8 and 8mm Film Negatives and Slides to JPEG Includes Large Tilt Up 3.5 LCD and EasyLoad Film Inserts
Arrives by Monday, Feb 24
Or get it by Thu, Feb 20 with faster delivery
About This Item
- FILM TO JPEG IN SECONDS ? Powerful 14/22MP KODAK Film Scanner Converts Old 35mm, 126, 110, Super 8 & 8mm Negatives & Slides to JPEG Digital Files - NOTE; THE SCANZA WILL NOT CONVERT FILMS OTHER THEN 35mm, 126, 110, Super 8 & 8mm Negatives
- LARGE, BRIGHT 3.5? TFT LCD ? High Definition Built-In Color Display Features Adjustable Brightness & Convenient Tilt for Easy Operation & Image Viewing
- AN ADAPTER FOR EVERYTHING ? Unit Arrives w/Multiple Film Inserts & Adapters for Fast, Flexible Operation; Big One-Touch Buttons Allow for One-Step Scan & Save
- INTUITIVE USER INTERFACE ? Includes Helpful Tray & Insert Directory; Easily Edit Image RGB & Resolution, Browse Gallery [SD Card NOT Included, supports up to 128GB] & More
- CABLES & EXTRAS INCLUDED ? Mac & PC Compatible Converter Comes w/USB Power Cable, HDMI Cable, AC Adapter, Video Cable & FREE Film Cleaning Brush. Use the included brush to also clean the light box of dust and speckles, to avoid marks on the scanned images.
|Manufacturer Part Number|
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.