Consider these popular products
- $6.48 Was $7.92Save $1.44
- $9.88 Was $10.50Save $0.62
- $25.00 Was $26.88Save $1.88
- $6.57 Was $9.88Save $3.31
- $6.67 Was $9.97Save $3.30
Knee Cold Compression
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
When your knees are in need of relief, wrap on the Knee Cold Compression Cold Therapy, so you can walk, run and play without the knee pain. This cold compress works like a traditional cold pack, except it's stored inside a comfy brace that can be adjusted with the handy pump. The Knee Cold Compression cold therapy effectively reduces knee pain and swelling caused by ACL tears and knee sprains, post-knee surgery or knee replacement. Perfect for athletes of all levels, this back brace is made of breathable material, so it's comfortable to wear for workouts, sports games or even just spending the day walking at an amusement park. Made from a comfy, breathable material, the Quest Compression Cold Therapy Wrap can be used when you're experience muscle fatigue, recovering from a sports injury or have a mild sprain or strain.
The cold compression is pump-activated, so that you can get cold therapy whenever you need it. Plus, the moisture-blocking fabric lets skin breathe, for a truly comfortable fit. For all-day cold therapy for sore or sprained muscles, the Knee Cold Compression Cold Therapy has you covered.
Knee Cold Compression Cold Therapy:
- Reusable, pump activated cold compression directs the cold deep into affected areas to rapidly reduce inflammation and pain
- Doctor recommended to treat soft tissue pain and swelling
- Comfortable, ergonomic design
- Fit for specific torn muscle and tendon groups
- Special moisture-blocking fabric cover allows the skin to breathe
- Dry cold eliminates risk of frostbite
Helps treat soft tissue pain and swelling from:
- Sprains and strains
- Sports injuries
- Muscle fatigue
- Arthritis and surgery
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||23.50 x 12.00 x 1.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- You refrigerate them. They are like a cold pack sewn into a comfortable knee brace. the hand pump simply makes it hug your knees. No possibility of being too cold as they are not ice and the cold pack has no direct contact with the skin. work great!by aboujr6/16/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?