Used the Pillow X the night I got it in place of my normal pillow. Slept great. Over the weekend it was used as support under my knees hammock camping. I won't leave home without it! Tad bit difficult to get all of the air out for packing but not a big hassle.
Klymit Pillow X King's Camo Ultralight Inflatable Outdoor Travel Camping Pillow
Arrives by Wed, Aug 12
Or get it by Mon, Aug 10 with faster delivery
About This Item
- Wider, thicker cushioning and softer materials make for an even cushier camping pillow
- Self-centering X Design stabilizes your neck and head
- Adjustable height and pressure
- Intelligently designed to fit inside a mummy-style bag’s hood for secure comfort
- Exceptionally lightweight and ultra-soft 30D and 75D stretch polyester for durability
- Includes a compact 4.5 x 2.5-inch storage bag
- Color: Camouflage and gray
- Dimensions (inflated): 15 x 11 x 4 inches
- Weight: 2.3 ounces
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov www.p65warnings.ca.gov
|Country of Origin - Components|
USA or Imported
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Country of Origin - Assembly|
Took this pillow on a four day backpacking trip to test it out. It held up well and was comfortable. The air pocket design forces your head to the center and helps keep it located. Took a while to figure out how to roll it up to force all the air out (roll from corner).
I used to sleep poorly on the travel pillow with a flat surface. When I turned my head on the flat travel pillow, one side of the pillow would rise up due to the uneven pressure. The design of this pillow solved the problem and keep my head right in the center of the pillow. However, the weigh is heavier and may become an issue for long backpacking trips.
This is an awesome gear to have for any type of outdoor camping! Loved how tiny it is in its bag! It was quick and easy to inflate and deflate and once I worked around the volume of air I needed for my comfort, it did well! This is a must have for any outdoor overnight adventure.
So far Klymit products seem to be solid inflatables. The pillow is pretty nice and unique in that it does keep your head from moving somewhat. I personally think it's an added piece of equipment I don't need, but I thought it was a good Cairn box product.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question