Similar items in stock
Kitty City Climbing Hill Cat Furniture
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Kitty City Climbing Hill promotes healthy exercise and prevents boredom.
- Detachable "Plug N Play" toys connect at any "Easy Fitting" opening
- Platforms, ramps, and cubes are great for jumping, climbing, and hiding
- Reinforced pipes are thicker than standard pipes
- Multiple scratching surfaces promote healthy paws and protect furniture
- Universal joints easily connect to other kits and firmly hold structure together
- Model#: SP-0304.
|Is Assembly Required:||Y|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||SP-0301-CS03|
|Container Type:||PACKAGE NOT AVAILABLE|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||17.75 x 18.00 x 17.75 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes it is a scratching post. What it's made of is unclear. I resembled the scratching post material used through the product line.by Pheopharaoh12/31/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is a scratching post and not familiar with "Sisal rope material" but the material is rope like and he scratches those things all the time. He really likes them.by crystalmajik10/5/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it is a scratching post made of rope. I don't know what sisal material is, but it is basically just a standard rope type material.by TheSmurfyOne5/3/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is a sisal rope scratching post, but its very small.by RhiannonDanielle4/22/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes & yes...by evcuev3/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes but it's not a continuous piece like a scratching post. It's small pieces glued together with a seam that runs from top to bottom down the back of the pole. My cats don't scratch on it.by CatlAdyfrmIndy1/17/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby makroven20021/3/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- sisal rope post is on several of the coners of the different parts to make up the tower. There is no carpet post on any of the kitty city items. They are easy clean and safe for all age cats.by keywestflamingo5/21/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the white corner of item is a scratching post and I believe it is sisal rope. My two year old cat and her 2 month old kittens are always using it.by tetonwildflower1/13/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it is a sisal scratching post.by SportPet7/14/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?