Delicious! Stock is so much tastier than broth.
About This Item
- Robust unsalted chicken * stock made with slow-simmered vegetables and herbs and spices
- Gluten-free, no MSG added, 140 mg of sodium per serving and allergen tested for milk, eggs, and peanuts
- 65% less sodium than Original Kitchen Basics Chicken Stock
- Package design is easy to pour and reseal for use again and again
- Recipe Tip: Create rich flavor when cooking rice or quinoa - just boil in stock instead of water
- DID YOU KNOW? Our unsalted chicken stock is certified Heart-Healthy by the American Heart Association
Ingredients: Chicken Stock, Natural Chicken Flavor, Cooked Vegetables (Celery, Carrot, Onion), Honey, Spice and Herbs (Black Pepper, Bay Leaf, Thyme), and Natural Flavor.
Instructions: Ready to use. Do not dilute.
Safe Handling Instructions: We reduce the risk of allergen reactions by specifying that our Kitchen Basics ingredients must not contain *milk, *eggs, *peanuts, or tree nuts. *Each production run is tested for the absence of these allergens to 5ppm. We do not add MSG or gluten. To review our allergen policies, visit kitchenbasics.net and discuss with your board certified allergist.
Explore this item
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
2.32 x 3.54 x 7.82 Inches
Yummy Chicken Stock
Great taste! My dogs love a little on their dry food too!
Best stock I have tried
I have tried every brand and type of stock and broth walmart sells, and this is by far the best. Only slight complaint is the dark color which makes things like rice color darker than they normally would. I have used it in jambalaya, dirty rice, braised pork chops with it, and any other recipe that I need stock for and it has tasted great every time. I use the unsalted version so I can add my own amount of salt. I used to use wild oats chicken broth, but it was too salty for many recipes.
I trust this product!
I have been using this brand of chicken and beef stock for several years now and I love it! It adds rich flavor to soups, stews, Spanish rice, pasta, in sauces, and roasts and so much more! I Keep my hamburger patties from drying out by putting the grilled patties in beef stock. This is really good stuff!
It's hard to find a product with good flavor and no or little sodium (you'd think the food companies would have figured out ... if you want salt, you can add it!). This has a nice rich flavor. Yes, I can make stock, but it's convenient for my lazy days. I add collagen for extra nutritional benefit.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question