Made my own stock like normal, but used this to supplement my soup instead of Swanson stock. Turned out to be the best chicken noodle soup I've ever made. Very flavorful!
About This Item
- Robust, flavorful chicken broth slowly simmered to greatness with vegetables, herbs & spices
- Feel good about serving to your family - gluten-free, no MSG added, and allergen tested for milk, eggs, and peanuts
- Package design is easy to pour and reseal for use again and again
- Recipe tip: For chicken marsala, just add to 1 lb. chicken breast, basil and mushrooms
- FUN FACT: The only stock certified by the American Heart Association, Kitchen Basics has 5 times the protein and 1/2 the sodium of the average leading chicken broth brands
Ingredients: Chicken Stock, Sea Salt, Honey, Natural Chicken Flavor, Cooked Vegetable Stock (Celery, Carrot, Onion), Spice and Herbs (Black Pepper, Bay Leaf, Thyme) & Natural Flavor.
Instructions: Ready to use. Do not dilute.Shake it up! The carton & your cooking!Shake well. Kitchen Basics® may have naturally occurring protein deposits. These are normal and can be dissipated by heating. Refrigerate unused portion. Freeze leftover stock in freezable container and use within 60 days.
Explore this item
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
2.32 x 3.54 x 7.82 Inches
Arrived in fine condition, good product.
the only brand i use
most brands sold is broth which is watered down stock. This is a bit salty, but has good flavor
great for homemade chicken soup
One of the better stocks
If you don't want to make your own stock and you don't want a watery base of 90% sodium and 10% flavorings, then Kitchen Basic is a good brand to use. I am stocking up (no pun intended) for Thanksgiving. I use it in my stuffing and my gravy.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question