Customers also considered
- $4.73 Was $4.98Save $0.25
Check out these related products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
- Kiss Everlasting French Nails Real Short Length Salon Square Shape - 28 CT.
- Never chips*.
- Patented technology.
- Ultra comfort.
- Best selling nails world-wide!
- Flexi-fit technology.
- Flexible nails wear comfortable, fit right, last longer.
- *For up to one week of normal wear.
- Quality products that deliver Salon Results.
- Glue on 7-day wear.
- Patented rich, white tip won't chip, crack, or wear away.
- U.S. & E.U. patented product.
- Easy-apply tabs.
- Clean breakaway.
- Kit contains:28 French tip nails, pink gel glue net wt 2g (0.07 oz), mini file, manicure stick.
- Pink gel glue ensures stronger, longer wear.
- ABS plastic - made in China.
- Pink gel glue: made in U.S.A.Assembled in China.
- 2014 Kiss Products, Inc.
- All rights reserved.
Warning Text: Caution: contains ethyl cyanoacrylate. Bonds skin instantly. Avoid contact with eyes, mouth and skin. Keep away from children. Eyelid bonding: consult a physician. Skin bonding: soak and ease apart gently. Not for use in the area of the eye. Discard any unused glue after use. Glue container is not child-proof once open. Wear beyond 7 days is not recommended.Irritant.
Ingredients: Nails: Abs Plastic - Made In China; Pink Gel Glue: Ethyl Cyanoacrylate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, BHA, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1,3-Diol, Butyrolactone, Panthenol, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Polyethylene Glycol Dimethacrylate, Ci 158501 (Red 7).
Instructions: Prepare your nails: clean nails with acetone-based polish remover.Select the correct size nails for each finger. If needed, file sides forbest fit. How To apply: 1. apply glue To nail. 2. apply thin layer ofglue To natural nail. 3. press: starting at cuticle, press on & hold for5 seconds. 4. remove self-tab - bend down & twist. Note: wear beyond 7days is not recommended. Nail refresher: wipe nails with non-acetoneremover or alcohol after applying To keep nails looking new. How toremove: 1. do not force or pull nails off. 2. trim And file surface tobreak through protective topcoat. 3. use kiss all or one artificial nailremover. Otherwise, soak nails in acetone based polish remover untilsoft. Wipe off softened plastic And glue.
|Recommended Use:||Glue on|
|Cleaning, Care & Maintenance:||Application:Clean nails with acetone polish remover; select correct size nail for each finger and set aside in order. Nails are sized by number, noted on easy-apply tab.1. Apply glue to back of artificial nail.2. Apply glue to natural nail.3. Align with cuticle, press on & hold for 5 seconds.4. Remove tab by bending down, then up.Expert tip: apply enough glue to avoid air pockets, secure adhesion, and extend wear.Removal:Do not force or pull nails off. Trim & file surface to disrupt protective top coat. Soak nails in Kiss All or One artificial nail remover or acetone polish remover until soft. Wipe off softened nails & glue.|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||731509542486|
|Features:||Self tabs for easy application , New clear pink , Glue-on, 7 day wear , Guaranteed chip free|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||0.95 x 2.86 x 5.49 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. I watched the video and my question is what will happen if you have the nails on longer than the recommended 7 days?
- You can leave them ons long as you like without any problems. At least this has been my experience, and I have been using them for years. I would highly recommend that you remove them (when you are ready) with a remover made specificall for acrylic nail removal. If you can't find it at Walmart (I did not), try amazon. That's where I found it and the price was less than I thought it would be. They also have nail polishes that salons carry.by Tootsie564/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Longer than 7 days..... They will probably fall off, I'm guessingby MrsAnalyst1/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?