This is the best charcoal ever. The last few months none of the stores in my store sell it. Why is that? Very disappointed. My grilling experience has suffered. Bring it back.
Kingsford Original Charcoal Briquettes with Mesquite, BBQ Charcoal for Grilling - 16 Pounds
Arrives by Mon, Jan 27
Ships to San Leandro, 1919 Davis St
- Kingsford Original Charcoal Briquettes with Real Mesquite
- Bold and smoky flavor for grilling
- Quick easy lighting
About This Item
- READY IN 15 MINUTES: Bring friends and family together with Kingsford Mesquite Charcoal Briquettes for barbecuing. These BBQ charcoal briquettes grill up your favorite foods in just 15 minutes! Thats 25% faster compared to other nationally available charcoal brands,
- CHARCOAL with 100% NATURAL INGREDIENTS: Charcoal briquettes made with natural ingredients. Each 16 pound bag of mesquite charcoal briquettes generates about 4 uses,
- FAST HEATING GRILL CHARCOAL: This charcoal for grilling has more edges and surface area to catch the flame quickly with grooves that provide air channels for fast heating and even burning,
- MESQUITE FLAVOR: Infuse authentic, smoky mesquite flavor into chicken, pork, fish and more with premium smoke flavor perfect for backyard parties or tailgates,
- : Kingsford charcoal briquettes are the perfect all-purpose mesquite briquettes for your next cookout with natural ingredients from North America
Carbon Monoxide Hazard: Burning charcoal inside can kill you. It gives off carbon monoxide, which has no odor. Never burn charcoal inside homes, vehicles or tents. This product can expose you to chemicals, including soot, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and carbon monoxide, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
This product can expose you to chemicals including soot, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and carbon monoxide, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to. www.p65warnings.ca.gov
Instructions: 1. Stack Briquets: In a pyramid. Add lighter fluid following lighter fluid directions. 2. Light Charcoal: Leave grill uncovered. Flames will die out while the briquets continue to burn and start to ash over. 3. Spread Briquets: In a single layer when covered in ash (in about 15 minutes). Begin grilling. For Your Safety: Never use gasoline to light charcoal. Do not add lighter fluid directly to burning or hot charcoal. Make sure ashes are cold before discarding. Never barbecue indoors (see warning above). Barbecue away from flammable items, overhangs and trees. Store briquets in a cool, dry place.
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
22.50 x 11.75 x 4.75 Inches
I have been using Kingsford charcoal for a long time always the original. it's my fuel choice for all of my weber Grills. I have no idea why it took me so long to use this product. the steaks, burgers that I grilled up were some of the best tasting I've ever done. I will be stocking up on more of this product, Awesome job Kingsford
Fantastic Results but hard to find
I absolutely LOVE the Mesquite charcoal! It has the best flavor and smell! I used it all last summer but I am having trouble finding it this year in my stores. I HOPE THIS IS NOT JUST A SEASONAL OR TRIAL FLAVOR ADDITION. I will keep looking. By the way NEVER use charcoal lighter fluid to start any of the mesquite, cherry, hickory or apple wood briquettes! It will totally mess up the flavor of your food.
I have been using this in my Weber kettle with a chimney started for 3 years now. My wife also has been using it for 2 years as it so easy and the flavor of mesquite enhances most food we cook. The Kingsford charcoal burns more consistent than lump mesquite and the flavor is comparable. Probably use this 75 times a year, 20 minutes from lighting chimney to putting on the meat, poultry or veges
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.