It's the only thing I use in old Henry's bbq team smoker! Or if I'm grilling on the Bubba grill or just cooking for hubby on the small grill. I try to keep stocked up you see it's the best
Kingsford Original Charcoal Briquets for Grilling, 16 Pounds
- Kingsford Original Charcoal Briquettes
- Made with natural ingredients and real wood
- Quick, easy lighting
About This Item
- READY IN 15 MINUTES: Bring friends and family together with Kingsford Original Charcoal Briquettes for barbecuing. These BBQ charcoal briquettes grill up your favorite foods in just 15 minutes! That’s 25% faster compared to other nationally available charcoal brands; Packaging may vary,
- CHARCOAL with 100% NATURAL INGREDIENTS: Charcoal briquettes made with 100% natural ingredients and real wood. Each 16 pound bag of original charcoal briquettes generates about 4 uses,
- FAST HEATING GRILL CHARCOAL: This charcoal for grilling has more edges and surface area to catch the flame quickly with grooves that provide air channels for fast heating and even burning,
- ORIGINAL BBQ FLAVOR: Perfect for backyard parties or tailgates - infuse authentic smoky, wood-fired flavor into beef, chicken, pork, fish, veggies and more,
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including soot, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and carbon monoxide, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. www.p65warnings.ca.gov
Instructions: 1. Stack briquets in a pyramid. Add lighter fluid following lighter fluid directions. 2. Light charcoal. Leave grill uncovered. Flames will die out while the briquests continue to burn and start to ash over. 3. Spread briquets in a single later when covered in ash (in about 15 minutes). Begin grilling. Choose From Three Convenient Sizes: Small 4 Lbs: About 1 use. Medium 8 Lbs: About 2 uses. Large 16 Lbs: About 4 uses. Store briquets in a cool, dry place.
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
22.50 x 11.75 x 4.75 Inches
The Only Charcoal I Use
I have a Santa Maria grill which I use weekly. I tried lump charcoal, but that burned so quickly that I couldn't maintain heat for long periods of time. I first bought Kingsford in a two-bag wrapper at Home Depot two years ago. It lights quickly and sustains a burn for hours, just what I need when I lay wood on it for my barbecues. Kingsford is the only product I'll ever use now.
Kingsford is King!
I've tried the other brands. I thought I could save a little money. Big mistake. You get what you pay for, and Kingsford is the best. They light the best and burns the longest. No competition. My advice is to stock up on the 40 lb. twin pack when they go on sale for $9.99 at the big box home improvement stores.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question