I just bought a PS4 and wanted a 1st person shooter type of game. I never played a killzone game in the past but I liked the trailers I saw on this game so I got it. It didn't disappoint. It really explored the new technology of the PS4 and had a pretty good story to. If I had to find something negative to say about it, I would say I didn't like that every single button on the controller had a purpose (some buttons more the one purpose). I had a great time in my younger years so my memory isn't what it use to be....lol.
About This Item
Killzone: Shadow Fall is the latest installment in the hugely successful Killzone franchise exclusively for the PlayStation 4 by Guerrilla Games. Thirty years after the events of Killzone 3, the world is a very different place with two rival factions, the Helghast and the Vektans, living side by side in a futuristic city divided by a vast wall. In the midst of all the tension stands a Shadow Marshal, the best of the best, tasked with one mandate above all else: preserve the peace, no matter the cost. As Shadow Marshal Lucas Kellan, you're sworn to defend your human brethren; but when a mission brings you face to face with the mysterious and deadly female Helghast soldier Echo, you'll discover a new side to this ancient conflict, and to yourself. Battle to understand the truth as the intense, immersive combat of the Killzone series is reborn on the PS4. When the boundaries between right and wrong begin to crumble, you'll be forced to decide what kind of hero you really want to be.
- A new breed of hero for a new vision of Killzone: Play as Shadow Marshal Lucas Kellen, equal parts elite soldier and master spy. Representing the ISA's finest and entrusted with stabilizing an ever-deteriorating cold war, your choices will determine the world's fate.
- The benchmark cinematic shooter of the next generation of gaming: With breathtaking environments, jaw-dropping futuristic setpieces; and deviously smart enemy AI - Killzone: Shadow Fall is a true showcase for the unbridled power of the PS4 system. The new Dualshock 4 wireless controller and its refined analog sticks and improved triggers further enhance the shooter experience.
- Utilize an expansive arsenal of futuristic weapons and gadgetry:
- As an elite operative of the ISA, you have a vast selection of multi-purpose weapons and tech at your disposal. The game-changer, however, is the OWL, a versatile, commandable combat drone that functions as an extension of you, dramatically augmenting your abilities and offering a host of new tactical options.
- Tense, realistic cold war sci-fi: On a divided Vekta, one in which bitter enemies are forced to coexist, constant discord threatens to unravel into all-out war.
- Brave New World - Killzone: Shadow Fall returns to the setting of the first Killzone game: the lush, Eden-like planet of Vekta and its glorious capital, Vekta City. A hydro-powered ecological dream-city built along the edge of an enormous water dam, Vekta City was designed to be the crown jewel of human civilization in the Alpha Centauri system.
- A World Divided - Following the cataclysmic chain of events that destroyed planet Helghan and abruptly ended the war in Killzone 3, the Helghast survivors and ISA remnants have settled into an uneasy truce. As part of the post-war reconciliations, the Helghast have been granted their own territory on planet Vekta, walled off from the Vektan side.
- ESRB Rating: MATURE with Blood, Strong Language, and Intense Violence
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer andbirth defects or other reproductive harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov
Explore this item
|Video Game Platform|
|Primary Distributor ID|
|Video Game Collection|
Country of Origin - Components
Country of Origin - Assembly
Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)
You are viewing
Killzone: Shadowfall, Sony, PlayStation 4, 711719100089
|Kill Zone Shadow Fall|
|USA or Imported|
|First Person Shooter|
|Fighting & Shooting|
|USA or Imported|
|7.5 x 5.5 x 0.5 Inches|
Customer reviews & ratings
A great buy!!!!!
great game if you like shooters
When I first looked at this game I wasn't expecting much but it blew me away! It has great graphics, an awesome story and smooth playing online multiplayer I would definitely recommend this game to anyone who likes shooters and a challenging campaign mode. I love this game and it is a perfect next gen shooter.
This is what the PS4 is all about. Great, fun game for all!
I feel fortunate to be able to acquire this game for the Christmas holiday seeing as to how a majority of the PS4 games were being sold out. This was a gift for my Grandson. He said he could not locate it either. My surprise. Great Christmas gift. Thanks.
Fantastic next Generation is a big come up!!! Can't wait for more releases
good for a launch title
Great graphics. Meh story. Amazing multiplayer
Full of adventure! Sound comes from the controller!
Good start for the PS4
Great game. Totally surprised me with the incredible graphics and storyline.
Overall Great Shooter Game
I've had every single Killzone for the Playstation console to date except the one for the Playstation Portable and the one for the Playstation Vita. All I can say is that obviously this is by far the best looking and best gameplay of any Killzone to date. I know many say the storyline isn't all that great, but I like it because it gets away from the "always" 2-4 man squad from previous games and for most of the time in this game it's just you and your OWL robot with here and there 2-4 squad mates. I enjoy the multiplayer, but playing in the Warzone servers because every 5 minutes the game objective changes. In my opinion, the only downside to multiplayer is two things. 1.) Killzone Shadow Fall still has fixed spawn points so the enemy team will camp near your spawn point and pick you off or try to. Heck I've done that myself a few times, but camping out at the enemies spawn point. Even though the Scout can place spawn beacon points, still if an enemy finds it, it'll just be another place for them to camp out and pick you off. And 2.) Even after being released for 3 months now, I'm encountering connection issues in some servers. Basically either during a loading screen to the next map or even during a match, I lose connection and get an error message. It doesn't happen everytime, but since I play multiplayer about 4 times a week, 2 of the 4 times, I'm experiencing connection issues. I'm sure though Guerilla Games will release another patch to fix this issue soon.
purchased pre-owned and was a steal. plus free shipping to store was even better.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question