Customers also considered
- from $84.33
- Rollbackfrom $44.99
- $115.24 Was $149.88Save $34.64
- from $59.88
- Rollback$75.24 Was $90.00Save $14.76
- from $46.41
- $125.35 Was $151.20Save $25.85
- Reduced Pricefrom $15.00
- $110.53 Was $139.98Save $29.45
- from $39.94
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The KidKraft Farmhouse Table and 4 Chairs Set in Multiple Colors is an ideal solution for accommodating your little one's unique height, weight and stature. It is designed specifically for children between 3 and 8 years of age and gives a whole new meaning to sitting at the kids' table. This gorgeous espresso or natural kids' wooden table and chair set is expertly constructed with quality materials and is just the right height for your children. It is wonderful for kids to use to work on their homework, play board games, create artwork, eat and other activities. The sturdy wood construction helps it withstand rough use and the warm finish gives it a classic look that coordinates well with already existing decor.
This KidKraft table and chairs set is ideal for playrooms, preschools, day cares and events where special seating is desired. It makes a fantastic gift for Christmas, birthdays or other special occasions for your little ones to enjoy. It is also an ideal spot for kids to sit at any special dinner when extra seating is needed. Kids will love having their very own table, whether it's in their room or in an entertainment area. The instructions and parts are labeled so assembly is easy and quick.
KidKraft Farmhouse Table and 4 Chairs Set:
- An ideal space for playing board games, working on homework and much more
- Sized just right for kids
- Kidkraft table and chair set is made of wood
- Sturdy construction
- Kids' wooden table and chairs set available in natural or espresso
- Assembly required (instructions included)
- Table size: 23.6"W x 23.6"D x 18"H
- Chair size: 11"W x 11.6"D x 21"H (seat 10.8"H)
|Gender:||Boys , Girls|
|Color:||Brown , Beige|
|Age Range:||12 Years & Up|
|Is Assembly Required:||Y|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||21453|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||23.60 x 23.60 x 18.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes it does chip, just like your dinning room table would. It is made of real wood and not a veneer finish. The quality and finish is beautiful.by setifootz10/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Most definitely!! After 3 days of very limited use by 2 year old, numerous scratches on top of table. Very poor quality finish!!by zxvtrpnml1/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it does, unfortunately. Still beautiful, but I have had to already put touch up marker in spots.by CoCo52Beau1/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It started chipping as we were putting it together. Terrible quality.by KathFlorida11/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- yes....very easilyby materdad12/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have a couple tiny chips on the chair leg..I used a furniture crayon and it was fine. I also thought about just using a black sharpie permanent marker. The table is very dark brown so the black prob wouldn't show.by Lulugirl5911/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Not so farby orsie7/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I know this question was asked a while ago, but maybe it could help if anyone else has the same question! We've owned this table for 2 years now and it does NOT chip! We even have a few minor scratches from her banging toys around on it and all they look like is just a little scratch! It's the type of scratch that you can't really see unless you get at a good angle too (like when the light hits it right#. I really think this table holds up exceptionally well especially considering we have a child who is very rough on her toys and we have had absolutely no problems with the table! In fact, it looks almost brand new still and even her bedroom furniture which we only had two years #from a different manufacturer and a different store...I won't get into that :-) ) is scratched all up and there are chips all on it! I'm just trying to let you know that we definitely have a destructive daughter and this table has been about the only thing that has actually held up :) I've even scratched hard on the table before to get stuff off of it while cleaning and have had no issues! So if anyone is wondering about the craftmanship of this table...I would say it far exceeded my expectations!!!by ProudMommyInNC11/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. The table & chairs have chipped. Mostly on the edges and corners. The lighter color of the wood shows though & looks awful. If I bought this table again, I would buy a lighter color.by SMD2232/1/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My kids have used theirs for 5 months now (since Christmas). We love it! It is high quality wood and finish. We put a small table cloth on it for the kids in their toy room. Since my kids are small and play Legos, kitchen and do puzzles and other activities at the table. I have noticed a few seat scratches in the chairs. Some are just dented one has a light mark. I would imagine it's from buttons on the back of jeans or standing on the chairs with shoes. Pretty normal for wood...by Motherofoneboyandonegirl12/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby Chalcedoney4/3/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby momofboysx31/30/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have not seen another set in another color with 4 chairs.by GreatGrandmaA8/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- the only one i found is the dark wood looking color but i didnt try to find different colorsby materdad12/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is not black as it looks in the pictures. It is a dark brownish red. Like a dark elegant mahogany. It is gorgeous!by Motherofoneboyandonegirl1/7/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- At Walmart . com it was available in three finishes.by OLOJMO8/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes - it comes in natural and pecan as well.by kdsinwcoh12/31/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes - I initially purchased it in light wood - Birch - and decided later that Espresso would look nicer in my daughter and son-in-law's home, so I exchanged it with no problem.by SToledo7/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Comes in various colors: natural, cherry, and espresso. I don't think Wal-Mart carries the cherry, but they do carry the natural and espresso.by TammyToo8/15/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi An Anonymous Customer This KidKraft Farmhouse Table and Chair Set comes in 3 colours: Natural, Pecan and Espresso Thanks KidKraft Specialistby KidKraftSpecialist7/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Up to 8 years old depending on the size of the child.by GreatGrandmaA2/10/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- perfect for my 1 year old and 5 year old for at least a few more years.by sburden12/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- well i have a 2 year old grandson and a 5 year old grandaughter and they both love it. it is just the right height for both of them.by materdad12/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- well i have a 5 year old grand daughter and a 2 year old grandson and they still fit them the sameby materdad12/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My grandchild is 5 and she can easily us it for a couple of more yearsby orsie11/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- I have a 7 and 5 year old and I am sure that even in two years when my son is taller he will still be able to sit and enjoy building his legos on it. I am 5' 2" I have sat for hours helping build legos and had no issues. I have had neighbor kids ranging from 2 years to 11 years... All seemed comfortable and enjoyed playing.by Motherofoneboyandonegirl11/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This set is great for kids who can sit on their own up until.... I'd say 5 or 6. My 9 year old neighbor uses it when I babysit here at home. Can't go wrong.by dina35528/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi Kiska81 The age grade for this table and char set is 3-8 years of age. Thanks KidKraft Specialistby KidKraftSpecialist9/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- from $46.41
- $99.99 Was $129.00Save $29.01
- $115.24 Was $149.99Save $34.75
- from $59.88
- Rollbackfrom $44.99
- $115.24 Was $149.88Save $34.64