Customers also viewed these products
Kid Fit Resort Island (Wii)
Consider these popular products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Exercise has never been so much fun! Catch coconuts, go surfing, dance around the bonfire and more as you explore this sunny island filled with exciting aerobic and balance activities.
- Tribal Dance - Start moving and learn some new dance moves.
- Character Customization - Change clothes and add cool accessories.
- Treasure Race - Sprint to the finish to win the treasure.
- Jump on a Raft - Practice balance and coordination as you leap to the raft and sail away.
- 10 fun fitness activities.
- Choose from single or two player mode, or play with the whole family in Party mode.
- Customize your characters.
- 2 difficulty levels.
- Play with the Wii Remote & Wii Balance Board for two ways to get fit and have fun!
- ESRB Rating: EVERYONE
|Video Game Genre:||Sports - fitness|
|Video Game Platform:||Nintendo Wii|
|Compatible Devices:||Game console|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||WII50078|
|Subgenre:||Fitness Training , Mini-Game(s) / Party Game|
|Container Type:||PACKAGE NOT AVAILABLE|
|Genre:||Kids & Family|
|Required Peripherals:||Wii Remote|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||7.50 x 5.00 x 0.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- You have the choice whether to use it or just the control.by InSedona8/9/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- • Play with the Wii Remote and plug in the Wii Balance Board for two ways to get fit and have fun.... So yes you use the balance boardby misplacedangel7/27/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- Just the remote and nunchuck, but you can use the board if you have oneby mrswayd7/27/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The nunchuk and the control, and the wii board if you wishby InSedona7/27/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?