not good for kids who are rough on toys but it keeps them occupied
About This Item
WARNING - CHOKING HAZARD - Children Under 3
Kids can get busy building for hours with the Kid Connection 38-Piece Workbench Tool Play Set. This multi-piece tool play set has a wheeled workbench with side panels, a circular saw with sound, a hammer, clamp, wrench, screwdriver, hand saw, and other must-have carpentry accessories. The work bench has detachable sides that can be snapped on when it's time to work, and detached for compact storage. It's a great set for little ones who love to build things and are fascinated by tools and construction. This fun-filled toy tool play set makes a great gift for birthdays, Christmas, Hanukah, and other occasions for kids aged three and up. Check out all the fun and engaging toys available from Kid Connection that are designed to provide your child with hours of imaginative and interactive play. Watch your child's face light up when you bring home the Kid Connection 38-Piece Workbench Tool Play Set.
Kid Connection Workbench Tool Play Set, 38 Pieces:
- 38-piece workbench tool play set includes wheeled workbench with 2 work panels, power circular saw, spanner, screwdriver with flathead & Phillips bits, wrench, hand saw, socket wrench, hammer, pliers, G-clamp, square, 4 connectors, 8 screws, 8 nuts, play card, vise, 2 nails, & T-driver set
- Circular saw makes realistic sounds for extra construction fun
- Workbench has two detachable panels that can be snapped on to expand work space
- Workbench can neatly store tools when not in use
- Kids can pretend to saw, drill, measure, assemble, & more
- All pieces made from durable & colorful plastic
- Toy set is ideal for fostering imaginary & pretend play to help build your child's skills in many essential developmental areas
- Toy tool set is a perfect birthday gift, holiday gift, or everyday surprise
- This set is ready for endless play time fun & is sure to bring a smile to your child's face
- Requires 2 AA batteries (included)
- Recommended for children ages 3 & up
- Warning: Choking hazard. Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
7.50 x 14.00 x 15.50 Inches
Customer reviews & ratings
I got 2 of these they are great lots of pieces to play with.
My one year old grandson loved this work bench. He feels like his daddy working on things.
Exceptional quality of workbench
This was fantastic!! I have 16 4 year old kiddos that are going to love playing with this. Very sturdy. Enough pieces and parts that 4 kiddos can play at the same time. Pieces are big enough for small hands.
My son loves being able to saw and hammer on things like his grandpa. We've since upgraded to a larger workbench with more functional tools. But this was a great start.
For a cheap workbench it's what you would expect
I like some of the pieces in this little set but the “workbench” itself is super low quality, I put the side pieces on and they came right back off. They can barely hold the weight of the power tool let alone a kid “drilling” something into it. That being said, this was very cheap and I certainly wasn't expecting anything long lasting for the price. My kid likes the screws/bolts part and I probably would have paid the $20 just for that part of the set. We also purchased the additional set of power tools which I highly recommend.
screws fall straight down so kids can't actually screw them in and the phillips didn't even have a bottom half
Beware! You might get a returned set just like I did! Parts were missing! I should have paid less than what I paid! I donât recommend this product!
Not what I thought it would be. Very small and not much for young kids to build anything.
cheap and disappointing.
very disappointing. The "tools" are molded to be only 1/2 the tool. The size you see. Hammer, unfinished back. cheap and does not even fool a 3 yo.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question