Similar items in stock
Kibbles 'n Bits Homestyle Grilled Beef & Vegetable Flavors Dry Dog Food, 35-Pound
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
As part of our Chef's Choice line of culinary-inspired foods, Kibbles n Bits Homestyle Grilled Beef & Vegetable Flavors dog food lets you share the taste and nutrition of a favorite family meal with your pet. Each bite of this thoughtfully prepared meal gives your dog the big taste of grilled beef and vegetables, and the high-quality ingredients provide complete and balanced nutrition. It's a delicious, hearty homestyle meal that you can feel good about serving your dog every day!
- Homestyle Flavors of Hearty Grilled Beef & Vegetables
- Thoughtfully Prepared with Crunchy Kibble and Soft, Meaty Bits
- 100% Complete, Balanced Nutrition for All Life Stages
- Antioxidant Rich
- 23 Essential Vitamins & Minerals
Ingredients: Corn, Soybean Meal, Beef & Bone Meal, Ground Wheat, Animal Fat (BHA Used As Preservative), Corn Syrup, Water Sufficient For Processing, Wheat Middlings, Animal Digest (Source of Grilled Flavor), Propylene Glycol, Salt, Soy Protein Concentrate, Hydrochloric Acid, Potassium Chloride, Beef, Caramel Color, Vegetable Blend (Peas, Carrots & Green Beans), Sorbic Acid (Used As A Preservative), Sodium Carbonate, Minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Manganous Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Niacin Supplement, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement), Choline Chloride, Calcium Sulfate, Titanium Dioxide (Color), Sodium Bisulfate, Yellow 5, Yellow 6, Red 40, BHA (Used As A Preservative), Dl-Methionine, Blue 1.
Instructions: To Open: Pull red tab off to the left. Feeding Directions for Kibbles 'n Bits Homestyle Grilled Beef & Vegetable Flavors Dog Food: Toy (2-10 lb): 1/4 - 3/4 cups a day; Small (10-20 lb): 3/4 to 1-1/2 cups a day; Medium (20-50 lb): 1-1/2 to 3 cups a day; Large (50-90 lb): 3 to 4-1/2 cups a day; X-Large: Add 1/2 cup per every 11 lb of body weight over 90 lb. Based on a standard 8 oz. measuring cup. Feed an adult dog the recommended amount once a day. Activity, environment, breed and age all can affect energy needs. Adjust these feeding amounts to maintain optimum body condition. Puppies: Start puppies on Kibbles 'n Bits Homestyle Grilled Beef & Vegetable Flavors Dog Food at weaning (3-4 weeks old). Feed a total of approximately one cup of food per day for every 3 pounds of body weight, split into 2 or 3 feedings. At age 3 months, feed twice daily. At age 5 months, begin to reduce the amount fed, feeding once a day or as desired. By age 12 months, your dog should be eating the recommended adult amounts. Gestation and Lactation: Feed 3 times the adult requirement. Provide plenty of clean, fresh water at all times. Changes in your dog's diet should be made gradually to allow your dog to become accustomed to a new food. Substitute small amounts of the new food for the old food, gradually increasing the amount of the new food while decreasing the old food over a period of 7-10 days.
|Animal Lifestage:||All Lifestages|
|Capacity:||35 lb (15.88 kg)|
|Flavor:||GRILLED BEEF AND VEGETABLE|
|Size:||35 lb (15.88 kg)|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||514510|
|Brand:||Kibbles 'n Bits|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||24.00 x 19.00 x 4.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Leah1314-Please read my review. This is why I purchased this food as my dog mouth aches him and the is a moist dry food. Try a small bag first before investing in the 35 lbs. Good luck!by An anonymous customer7/12/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hard dry pieces along with some pieces that are chewy. Our dogs are from 5 obs to over 100 lbs. If your dog has bad teeth this probably wouldn't do.by 1MtntopGal6/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't think so, as it is a combination of moist, but not wet, and dry food.by Bikeride5/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm not sure but I don't think so, probably have to go to storeby karooke110/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- most dog food has food coloring in them, why they do that I don't understand cause dog don't see color they can smell if they like ti.by karooke112/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?