This is one product I had never heard of and totally love it since its here. It is very affordable and does the job just fine. I got a 10000 btu for a big living room and it is absolutely perfect for this summer. I had bought another one, so had to return that, Jet is extremely gracious in returning the products if you don't like them later. They have been so nice to me, ever since I heard about Jet, I have recommended it to as many people as I could. As far as the ac is concerned don't miss out on this one, it doesn't even consume a lot of energy, my ac stays on for at least 10 hours and my electric bill is not too high. I am very happy with the product and Jet's service !!
About This Item
Products that are ENERGY STAR-qualified prevent greenhouse gas emissions by meeting strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy. The ENERGY STAR name and marks are registered marks owned by the U.S. government, as part of their energy efficiency and environmental activities.
Keystone KSTAW06C 6,000 BTU 115V Window-Mounted Air Conditioner with "Follow Me" LCD Remote Control:
- 2016 Energy Star: 12.2 Energy Efficiency Ratio (EER)
- 6,000 BTU air conditioner for window-mounted installation
- Uses standard 115-volt electrical outlet
- Cools a room up to 250 sq ft with dehumidification up to 1.5 pints per hour
- Electronic controls with LED display allows you to easily select options with the touch of a button
- Temperature-sensing LCD remote control allows you control the temperature from across the room
- Auto-restart saves your settings for when power is restored to the unit
- Adjustable air flow direction allows you to easily control the direction of the cool air
- Quiet operation for a good night's sleep (51.9 dB on low)
- 3 cooling speeds, 3 fan speeds, plus auto cool for cooling flexibility
- Programmable 24-hour on/off timer cools on your schedule
- Energy-saver mode conserves energy and saves you money
- Sleep mode gradually increases room temperature after being activated
- Easy-clean, tilt-out mesh filter with check filter alert on the unit
- Extra long 6.5' 3-prong power cord makes extension cords unnecessary
- U.L. safety listing
- Window installation kit included
- Minimum window height: 14"
- Window width dimensions: 23" minimum/36" maximum
proposition 65 reasons:Lead Bisphenol A (BPA)
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. www.p65warnings.ca.gov
Energy Efficient, Remote Controlled, Easy Clean
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
18.50 x 15.70 x 13.40 Inches
great product, awesome price
Purchased because I wanted the Follow Me Feature. Have only had one day so far. Unit works fine but the controls are complicated and not the easiest to understand. The temperature this unit measures and displays is always one to two degrees cooler than my regular digital thermometer. To compensate just needed to move the set temperature down a couple degrees from where I would normally set it. This unit has a Sleep Mode. Mine was in Sleep Mode when first installed. Kept shutting down after a couple hours and took me awhile to figure out why. Mine received with a large dent in the left rear of the case. Package showed no signs of damage. Doesn't seem to be affecting operation. This unit is physically smaller than the 20 year old unit it replaced. You must fill out and mail the warranty card supplied. Found no way to register it online which seems strange these days. Would give it five stars except for the controls being so complicated requiring a rather steep learning curve.
Much smaller than specified.i needed it to be 14 inches tall. Its only 12. Bummer. My old one was bigger. Probably end up returning it. It does keep room cold
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question