Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Capture your high school memories in unique style with this Keepsake Emerald Fashion Girls' Class Ring. A fusion of traditional elegance and freestyle flair, this Keepsake class ring features sparkling cubic zirconia accents astride the emerald-cut gem design. Customize the Keepsake Emerald Fashion Girls' Class Ring with your school initials, name, graduation year, favorite extracurricular activity, school mascot and much more with two areas of personalized text. Choose the stone of your high school or favorite color to be featured in the personalized class ring. This Keepsake class ring is available in Valadium, Silver Plus, 10kt or 14kt yellow or white gold. Every piece of Walmart jewelry, including this personalized class ring, passes rigorous inspection at our Quality Assurance labs so you can buy with confidence, guaranteed. Add the Keepsake Emerald Fashion Girls' Class Ring to your jewelry box today.
Keepsake Emerald Fashion Girls' Class Ring:
- Available in Valadium, Silver Plus, 10kt or 14kt yellow or white gold
- Emerald-cut ring includes text and CZ accents around center stone
- Choose from 16 stone color options
- Personalize with graduation year, name, mascot or extracurricular activity
- 2 areas for text engraving up to 12 characters each
Every piece of Walmart jewelry passes rigorous inspection at our Quality Assurance labs. So you can buy with confidence — guaranteed. Learn More
|Metal Type:||Yellow Gold|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- if you have one child you can do that but if you have more children then you cantby loved050312/18/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Well if your daughter name has 10 letters you can. For the other side I believe its the same.by GreenSushi11/22/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't see why not, it's your ring personalize it how you would like..I'm sure it will look great.by debrasueintx5/22/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you can use this as your family ring. I was wondering the same, so I called Keystone to make sure. I ordered my ring last week. Can't wait to get it.by cyntrich2/14/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- you can talk to the company and see if they can replace itby loved050312/18/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hello, I do apologize but Keystone does not offer any ring loss for lost or stolen rings. If you go into your local Wal-Mart they would be able to assist you in replacing a ring for you. Thank youby KeepsakeKeystoneSupport12/12/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hello, They are both a silver metal Valadium is a jewelers stainless steel and Silver Plus is a Sterling Silver/Platinum mix. Thank youby Keystone Customer Support11/19/2014Written by a verified representative from Keystone Customer SupportWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Valadium is jewlery grade stainless steel, there is a difference in its looks and silver.by CommunityAnswer11/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?