We bought the new coffee maker to replace our existing one which we have used since 2013 and loved. This new one is so much better. It makes the coffee hotter, is slimmer, and finally we can fit our paper cup under it without removing the bottom tray. The main feature is how you add the water. The way you added the water in the old one caused us a lot of problems. My husband would put water in and open the cover to drain the water down. He would walk away and forget that he put the water in and he would pour more water in and then it would overflow and water came out the bottom. This cannot happen in the new one. Thank God!!. The spout does not splash anymore. Being able to have a darker brew is a plus. The press and and brew is another great plus. Just about the greatest revision for this coffee maker that was ever made. Far superior to the old one. We love this one even more. Going back to the original, my husband says that this was the best invention and even better with the new one. Your designers get A pluses from us. Great job in the new design.
Keurig K-Mini Plus Single Serve K-Cup Pod Coffee Maker, Black
- Add Walmart protection plan powered by Allstate
Arrives by Thu, Aug 13
Ships to San Leandro, 1919 Davis St
About This Item
- WHAT'S IN THE BOX: Keurig K-Mini Plus single serve coffee maker, pod storage unit that fits in your brewer and can hold up to 9 K-Cup pods.
- FITS ANYWHERE: Less than 5 inches wide, perfect for small spaces.
- STRONG BREW: Brew a stronger, more intense cup.
- YOUR PERFECT AMOUNT: Brew any cup size between 6-12oz with Keurig K-Cup pods.
- REMOVABLE ONE CUP RESERVOIR: Just add fresh water for each brew. Removable reservoir makes for easy cleaning and filling.
- FAST & FRESH BREWED: Coffee made in minutes.
- POD STORAGE: Holds 9 K-Cup pods and fits in your brewer for ultimate portability and saves counter space.
- CORD STORAGE: For easy transport and tidy countertops.
- TRAVEL MUG FRIENDLY: Removable drip tray accommodates travel mugs up to 7.0 inches tall and holds a full accidental brew for easy cleanup.
- ENERGY EFFICIENT: Auto off feature turns off your coffee maker 90 seconds after your last brew, helping to save energy.
- COMPATIBLE WITH THE MY K-CUP UNIVERSAL REUSABLE COFFEE FILTER: Brew your own ground coffee (sold separately).
- MATTE FINISH: Sleek simplicity meets modern style, the K-Mini Plus coffee maker is available in a variety of matte-finish colors with silver detailing on the handle and drip tray.
Explore this item
Walmart - In Store or Online
|Single Serve Coffee|
|Lattes & Cappucinos|
|Fits Travel Mug|
Programmable Carafe Auto Brew
|Water Reservoir Capacity|
Multi-Position Water Reservoir
|Energy Saver Auto Off|
Recommended Keurig® Accessories
Take an interactive tour
Greatest little invention
I am a avid Keurig user but wanted to update and rid my counter of the huge Keurig machine. I didn't like the idea of having lots of water sitting in the machine continuously. I have read all the reviews and just decided to splurge. Best thing ever! It's small, attractive, modern and it works great. It takes about 2 1/2 minutes to make a great cup of coffee. Love the idea of fresh water each time. Some of the newer bigger machines only make up to 10 ounces but this little dynamo makes my 12 ounce cup perfect. Do not hesitate to purchase. The bonus pod holder makes the machine look very sleek.
Love this little machine!
I bought this Keurig Mini Plus so I could make my own coffee at work. It saves me from bringing a cup on the subway to work, having to buy a cup nearby or drink the stuff they brew in the office. It fits perfectly on my desk and I get my own favorite coffee at any time during the day. I will admit I had a little bit of a learning curve in using it - I have the Keurig Elite at home so I'm used to instant brewing and this puppy takes a couple of minutes to brew, but it's worth it!!
Just what I needed
Great coffee maker. Had an old Keurig with a reservoir, but I really only drink coffee on the weekends, so the single cup model was fine for me. Maybe it takes a little longer to make a cup of coffee than my previous model, but that isn't a huge deal to me. Overall, very satisfied with my new Keurig.
Just What I Needed
I bought this for a rental house vacation. I am the only coffee drinker. I love this little pot and the sleek little pod container. I like being able to make stronger coffee, or not. My favorite feature is the removable single use water reservoir. I know my coffee is always fresh.
I have had 2 of the large Keurig's that have a reservoir built inside. I love this new one, I fill as needed, I can clean it easily and do not have to worry when I am away for extended periods of time. Best Keurig pot yet.
Best single mini coffee maker
I love this coffee maker I put it in my bedroom so I can make s quick cup of coffee in the morning I just want to know is there a k-cup for this coffee maker so I can put my own coffe in it instead of the regular K-cups that have coffee ???? Other than that it works great I love the k-cup holder it hold 9 k-cups so that works for me I might get another one for my guest bedroom thanks kurige
Skeptical it could be as good as the big machines
We have a larger Keurig that we are happy with that works well for us. But we were in need of a much smaller footprint. We were concerned that the coffee may not be as hot or as good as our full sized machine. We are fully satisfied that it is every bit as good as the machine it replaced.
Mini k cup
Don't care for the mini , I munched liked better the larger version, it's tuchy to figure out the contankorus little thing plus there is a side storage that has no useful purpose doesn't even hook on - and can't use little filters I buy Hope you com up with a better user friendly and a liner we can use regular coffee not just pods.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question