Exceeded my expectations. Beautiful shed. No leaks during heavy rainstorms and almost hurricane winds. Sturdy locking mechanism. Went together in about 4 hours. My son and I both had cordless screw drivers. Probably could have taken less time but I read instructions, laid out parts on the big pieces of cardboard that they were shipped in, then read instructions as we assembled. I built a treated lumber deck the week before it arrived so it sits nice and flat.
Keter Fusion 7.3' x 7.5' x 8.3' Wood and Plastic Composite Outdoor Storage Shed
- Attractive wooden appearance
- Sturdy wood plastic composite material that resists decay and damage
- Durable stainless steel locking system
- Drillable walls for versatile storage options
About This Item
- Overall dimensions: 88W x 90.2D x 99.4H in.
- Thick double-wall structure crafted from plastic, composite resin
- Maintenance-free and resists rust, rot, and decay
- Heavy-duty resin floor is designed to last
- Pre-cut tongue & groove panels
- Robust, wide double doors for easy access
- Steel-reinforced tile roof; high ceiling
- Full-length skylight for natural light
- Long side window and door windows
- Front, back, and side vents for proper breathability
- Appearance and texture of wood with the durability of weather-resistant resin
- Drillable walls for added storage convenience
- Stainless steel locking system for superior safety
- Manufacturer?s limited 10-year warranty
About Keter For over 60 years, Keter Plastic has proven its commitment to innovation, quality, and design by continually meeting changing needs and trends. Keter's product range reaches a consumer base across the world, focusing on outdoor furniture and storage with a commitment to the environment.
Explore this item
|Floor Weight Capacity|
|Roof Weight Capacity|
Lockable, Ventilated, UV Protected
You are viewing
90.2 in. W x 88 in. D x 99.4 in. H
79 in. W x 79 in. D x 97 in. H
|310 cu. ft.|
Lockable, Ventilated, & UV Protected
Skylight, door window, & side window
Can be drilled into for shelving installation
Take an interactive tour
The easiest item I have ever assembled!
Shed is actually smaller than Keter says.
Shed looks like it is good quality. It was easy to put together. Delivery men from Hayneedle were very courteous. There are spots on sidewalls. Looks like a stain or some sort of grease. I hope they come out. Looks almost like coffee or stain splattered over sidewalls.The shed actually measures a foot less on width and length. Company says they count the roof overhang as the square foot of the shed. This is crazy. This is outside of the shed and has nothing to do with square footage of shed.. So actually outside shed measures 6.5 X 9'.maybe a little less. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
I built this this weekend. Took me about 10 hrs by myself. The quality is top notch. The instruction manual is great,,,it even tells you what NOT to do. This was an enjoyable project. One problem. I'm using mine as a swimming pool changing room and storage. There is no door handle on the inside. I made one from the outside door padlock piece.
Great materials. Easy to assemble. Well designed.
You can't find a better made product. We put this together on a pier & beam foundation with the box for the floor on 3 4x4 skids. Two weeks later hurricane Irma blew threw. It is still standing. The two local box stores have several from other manufacturers in the parking lot. Every one has some kind of damage.
It was relatively easy to setup, even for two novices (I am a 56 y/o woman that stands 5 foot nothing). The walls and roof are well made along with being very sturdy. Could not be more pleased with this purchase and I am now looking at buying a mobile tool box from Keter.
Great sturdy product. My only complaint is it didn't come with 2 windows as shown, only 1. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question