Loew-Cornell Kerr Wide-Mouth Mason Jar, 12-Pack
Customers also considered
- $8.97 Was $11.67Save $2.70
- Rollback$11.99 Was $14.97Save $2.98
- $8.99 Was $11.52Save $2.53
- $14.54 Was $16.78Save $2.24
- Clearance$15.06 List price $18.07Save $3.01
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Preserve seasonal fruits, vegetables and more with these Loew-Cornell Kerr Wide-Mouth Mason Jars. They are ideal for canning, cooking, storage or craft projects. They also make a handy choice for holding your favorite jam or jelly recipe. This multi-jar pack includes 12-pieces with lids and bands. Each jar holds up to 16 oz and boasts convenient wide-mouth for easy access. They make a stylish choice for displaying dried goods in the kitchen or pantry and make an elegant container for a wide variety of gifts.
Loew-Cornell Kerr Wide-Mouth Mason Jar, 12-Pack:
- Ideal for canning vegetables, jams, sauces and more
- Crafted for quality
- Package includes a set of 12 clear glass jars with lids and bands
- Dishwasher, microwave and freezer safe
|Size:||7 & Up|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||518|
|Container Type:||PACKAGE NOT AVAILABLE|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||15.25 x 11.12 x 4.75 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- noby katnapper4/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Alot of people steralize their jars in the oven, at about 240 degrees. If your wanting to cook something in the jars in the oven I do not know. I wouldn't. There are way to many ways to reheat and cook canned foods.by RylandSSS1/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- the Kerr logo is on the sideby katnapper8/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby RylandSSS8/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This jar is 16 oz or 1 pintby TheLadyKT3/8/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This product is a one pint jar. A pint has 16 ounces.by CommunityAnswer12/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products