Customers also considered
- $9.17 Was $9.87Save $0.70
- $7.92 Was $11.67Save $3.75
- $7.78 Was $11.34Save $3.56
- $12.08 Was $15.97Save $3.89
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Preserve seasonal fruits, vegetables and more with these Loew-Cornell Kerr Wide-Mouth Mason Jars. They are ideal for canning, cooking, storage or craft projects. They also make a handy choice for holding your favorite jam or jelly recipe. This multi-jar pack includes 12-pieces with lids and bands. Each jar holds up to 16 oz and boasts convenient wide-mouth for easy access. They make a stylish choice for displaying dried goods in the kitchen or pantry and make an elegant container for a wide variety of gifts.
Loew-Cornell Kerr Wide-Mouth Mason Jar, 12-Pack:
- Ideal for canning vegetables, jams, sauces and more
- Crafted for quality
- Package includes a set of 12 clear glass jars with lids and bands
- Dishwasher, microwave and freezer safe
|Size:||7 & Up|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||518|
|Container Type:||PACKAGE NOT AVAILABLE|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||15.25 x 11.12 x 4.75 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- the Kerr logo is on the sideby katnapper9/28/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby RylandSSS8/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby katnapper4/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Alot of people steralize their jars in the oven, at about 240 degrees. If your wanting to cook something in the jars in the oven I do not know. I wouldn't. There are way to many ways to reheat and cook canned foods.by RylandSSS1/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Had trouble with this issue too. But the site will not let you order jars that are not there. When the store you are closest too has them come in on the truck, and they are recieved you can lay claim to all the jars that come in. For some reason you cannot pre order jars. I don't know why. But I got lucky and asked costumer service, if they had any jars in back, They said no. but they did mention that a truck was coming in that night with the jars I wanted. I checked online later that night and order 5 cases. I got them. I ordered 5 more and they were not available. So I think they have to be in the store for you to claim them. Next time I'm in Walmart I think I'm asking why, to a manager.by RylandSSS8/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This item is available for "in store" purchase only.by bargainshopper9758/27/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- $36.99 List price $38.99Save $2.00