Check out these related products
- $14.62 List price $19.99Save $5.37
- $15.80 List price $19.99Save $4.19
- $18.97 List price $22.99Save $4.02
- $11.65 List price $12.99Save $1.34
- $11.61 List price $12.99Save $1.38
- $21.44 List price $23.99Save $2.55
- $18.08 List price $21.99Save $3.91
- $17.64 List price $23.99Save $6.35
Consider these popular products
- $23.17 List price $39.95Save $16.78
- $3.76 Was $4.55Save $0.79
- $13.49 Was $16.21Save $2.72
- $17.68 List price $24.99Save $7.31
- $4.52 Was $5.31Save $0.79
- $10.87 Was $11.91Save $1.04
- $17.00 List price $20.00Save $3.00
- $4.61 Was $5.22Save $0.61
- $13.80 Was $15.14Save $1.34
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Paperback, Ingram Pub Services, 2012, ISBN13 9781780051314, ISBN10 178005131X
Insight Guide Kenya a indispensable guide to a land of awe-inspiring scenery and wildlife and fascinating cultural diversity. Our inspirational Best of Kenya section highlights unmissable sights and experiences, while a comprehensive Travel Tips section gives you all the practical information you need to plan your trip. The selective listings for hotel and restaurants are the personal recommendations of a regional specialist.
Lavish Photo Features offer a unique insight into the country's bird and plant life, and the Maasai tribespeople and Swahili culture.
With a longer and more in-depth history and culture section than its competitors, this guide provides an essential introduction to Kenya's archeological significance, colonial history and transition to a modern republic and tourist magnet. The informative text, written by regional experts, is a pleasure to read and accompanied by stunning photography.
A detailed Places section, with full-color maps, guides you around the regions which make up this expansive country, from the lakes of the Great Rift Valley to Mount Kenya and the Aberdare Mountains, and the spectacular Masai Mara to palm-fringed beaches of the southern coast.
|Number of Pages:||335|
|Series Title:||Insight Guides Kenya|
|Publisher:||Ingram Pub Services|
|Publication Date:||October, 2012|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||6.00 x 9.25 x 1.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.