Good quality product from Kenwood at a normal quality price... Make sure you have at least 50x4 headunit or amp to drive these. Minimal bass from stock headunit, lucky I had a Kenwood 948bthd to install. Huge difference!
About This Item
- Component system includes two 6-1/2 in. woofers and 2 tweeters
- 80 watts RMS, 280 watts max
- Polypropylene, diamond-array woofer cones with rubber surround
- 1 in. soft dome tweeters
- In-line crossover network
- Impedance - 4 ohms
- Frequency response - 63 Hz to 24 kHz
- Sensitivity - 86 dB
- Woofer top-mount depth - 2-3/16 in.
- Cutout diameter - 4-15/16 in.
- Mounting depth - 2-3/16 in.
- Includes plastic grilles and grille rings, 2 tweeters (each tweeter has a 5 in. length of wire attached), 2 flush-mount tweeter housings (installed on tweeters), 2 flush-mount retaining clips, 2 OEM tweeter mounting brackets, two 30 in. tweeter wires with in-line crossovers, eight 1 in. screws, four 5/8 in. screws, 2 wing nuts, 8 large speed clips, 4 small speed clips and grille putty
Cutout Diameter: 4-15/16inch | Mounting Depth: 2-3/16inch, Tweeter Features: 1inch Soft Dome Tweeter | Sensitivity: 86 dB / W / m | Frequency Response: 63 Hz - 24k Hz, Gross Weight: 2.30lbs | Weight of Magnet (Woofer): 0.72lbs, Peak Power 280W | Rated Input Power: 80W Impedance 4 ohms | Woofer Features: 6-1/2inch Injection PP Cone
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
16.25 x 7.00 x 8.75 Inches
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question