Similar items in stock
Customers also viewed these products
- Reduced Pricefrom $31.29
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Add simple, elegant style to your living area with the Kenney Cordless Insulated Roman Shade. This window shade will help insulate any room in your home so you can save on heating and cooling bills. Keeping this shade clean is easy with the removable fabric panels.
Kenney Cordless Insulated Roman Shade:
- Energy efficient
- Max window height: 72"
- Hybrid mount for inside/outside window case installation
- Mounting hardware and easy to install instructions included
- Color: Linen
- Available in a variety of sizes
- Removable fabric panels for easy cleaning
Fabric Care Instructions: Easy Care
|Manufacturer Part Number:||19000REM|
|Color:||Linen , Off-White|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||72.00 x 23.00 x 1.50 Inches|
Manuals & Guides
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- There is a wand attached to the top that you turn.by Turner14/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- there is a rod that spins and raises the shades. The clip that you mount on the wall holds the rod it place to hole the shade in the up postition.by drbacher111/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It has a mesh screen attached to the back of the shade. You use a wand (just like opening blinds) to raise and lower the shade. Very easy to operate.by georgiagrad9811/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- With a wand that is pretty high up so little hands can't reach.by MamaHeinz1/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The room daring shades are made out of something like kanvis. Very easy to install, screw in two brackets and attach your blind.by Turner110/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The fabric is linen and it's not insulated. I wouldn't say it does much to insulate. Not close enough to the window to insulate. But it does look nice.by MamaHeinz1/31/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm not sure of the exact material, but it feels like a canvas material. It's thick with the insulation layer on the back. It reminds me of sunbrella material a little bit. I like it.by georgiagrad9810/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Absolutely not. These shades are too thin to block out much light. The term "Insulating" is very misleading. I'm returning the two I purchased because they're terrible.by MaybeHelpful2/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. My son's room still gets a lot of sunlight coming through.by MamaHeinz2/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?