Ken's Steak House Raspberry Walnut Vinaigrette Dressing Lite 16 Oz Plastic Bottle
About this item
- Distilled vinegar, water, imported canola oil
- 50% less fat
- 35% fewer calories than our regular dressing
- Steak House dressing since 1941
About this item
Distilled vinegar, water, imported canola oilKosher50% less fat35% fewer calories than our regular dressingSteak House dressing since 1941
- Ken's Steak House Dressing Lite Raspberry Walnut Vinaigrette.
- 33% fewer calories than regular dressing.
- Gluten free.
- Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back from Ken.
- Ken Hanna didn't open his steak house in 1941 to become world-famous for his salad dressings.
- It just happened that way.
- Ken's born in a great Steak House.
- Fat per serving this product 6g - regular dressing 12g.
- Calories per serving this product 80 - regular dressing 130.
- Please include complete.
- "Best when purchased by date".
- Call 1-800-645-5707 M - F 9AM - 5PM EST.www.kensfoods.com.
Ingredients: Distilled Vinegar, Water, Imported Canola Oil, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Sugar, Contains Less Than 2% of: Salt, Red Raspberry Juice, Walnuts, Garlic, Onion, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Spices, Xanthan Gum, Maltodextrin, Potassium Sorbate and Calcium Disodium Edta As Preservatives, Red 40, Beta Carotene.
Instructions: Shake well. Refrigerate after opening
Explore this item
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4