Just perfect, received in the mail, I was really satisfied as it was just like I had picked it off the shelf in the store. No damage in shipment at all. The same great cereal we love for all from snack to breakfast. COVID-19 has us in place. Now I know we can get our favorite cereal without going to the store. THANKS !!!
About This Item
- Irresistibly crisp and delicious; Enjoy the satisfying crunch of golden corn flakes with a sparkle of sweet frosting
- Start your morning off right with the classic, crunchy taste of frosted corn flakes; A tasty, golden corn cereal with a hint of sweetness in every bite
- An excellent source of 7 vitamins and minerals including Vitamin D; A fun part of any balanced breakfast or as a tasty snack at work, after school, or late-night treat
- A fat free cereal that helps you let your grrreat out; Enjoy with or without your favorite milk; Kosher Pareve
- Includes 1, 24-ounce box of ready-to-eat cereal; Packaged for freshness and great taste
Ingredients: Ingredients: Milled corn, sugar, malt flavor, contains 2% or less of salt. Vitamins and Minerals: Iron (ferric phosphate), niacinamide, vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), vitamin B2 (riboflavin), vitamin B1 (thiamin hydrochloride), folic acid, vitamin D3, vitamin B12.
Explore this item
Kellogg's Frosted Flakes
|Assembled Product Weight|
Kellogg Company US
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
3.10 x 7.77 x 13.50 Inches
Still able to get our favorite cereal.
Have eaten Kellogg's Frosted Flakes for decades.
Kellogg's Frosted Flakes Breakfast Cereal has been a favorite of mine since I was a kid. At 64 years old I still enjoy a bowl of Frosted Flakes with wholesmoke whole milk about three times per week.
I let the grand kids have some of mine one day and that was all it took. Now they don't want anything else. They are like me and can eat it for breakfast, lunch and dinner
Frosted Flakes have been one of my favorite cereals of all time, great value for the money, and they taste as good now as they did 50 years ago eating them when I was a little boy. Theyre still GREAT!
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question