Customers also viewed these products
- $3.58 Was $3.98Save $0.40
Kellogg's Frosted Flakes Cereal, 27.5 oz
Consider these popular products
- $2.70 Was $3.00Save $0.30
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Kellogg's Frosted Flakes Cereal:
- Serve with milk or your favorite milk alternative
- Value sized
- Good source of vitamin D
- They're gr-r-reat
- Frosted cereal
Ingredients: Milled Corn, Sugar, Malt Flavoring, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Salt, Sodium Ascorbate And Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Niacinamide, Iron, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Thiamin Hydrochloride (Vitamin B1), Vitamin A Palmitate, Folic Acid, BHT (Preservative), Vitamin B12 And Vitamin D. Corn Used In This Product Contains Traces Of Soybeans.
Explore this item
|Brand:||Kellogg's Frosted Flakes|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||15.77 x 11.61 x 12.35 Inches|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||0|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 0 G*||0|
|Saturated Fat 0 G||0|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Cholesterol 0 Mg||0|
|Sodium 140 Mg||6|
|Potassium 20 Mg||6|
|Total Carbohydrate 27 G||11|
|Dietary Fiber 1 G||3|
|Sugars 11 G|
|Protein 1 G|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Contact Walmart. If not, contact you local newspaper and report the situation and your experience.by savedgirl110/3/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The ingredients are milled corn, sugar, contains 2% or less of malt flavor, salt, BHT for freshness. The cereal also contains the following vitamins and minerals: Iron, vitamin C (ascorbic acid and sodium ascorbate), niacinamide, vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), vitamin B2 (riboflavin), vitamin B1 (thiamin hydrochloride), vitamin A palmitate, folic acid, vitamin D, vitamin B12. There is no corn syrup in Kellogg's Frosted Flakes.by CommunityAnswer11/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (3)Was this answer helpful?