My husband eats the cereal often. Every time I buy a different brand, he has something negative to say. There are some cheaper brands of frosted flakes that have a ton of sugar on them and in the package. There are also brands in which the flakes are very small and turn soggy quickly. I can remember as a kid, my grandfather always eating a bowl of Kellogg's Frosted Flakes before he went to bed....and he lived to the ripe old age of 92. Tasty and Satisfying!
About This Item
- Irresistibly crunchy and deliciously sweet; enjoy the satisfying crunch of golden corn flakes with a sparkle of sweet frosting
- Start your morning off right with the classically crunchy taste of frosted corn flakes; a delicious golden corn cereal with a hint of sweet frosting in every bite
- A good source of 10 vitamins and minerals, including Vitamin D; fat-free; a fun part of any complete breakfast
- A fat-free cereal that's sure to help you let your grrreat out; enjoy with your favorite milk for an extra sweet taste or as a tasty snack at work, after school, or as a late night treat
- Convenient, ready to eat cereal packaged in a 26.8-ounce box; packaged for freshness and great taste
Ingredients: Milled Corn, Sugar, Contains 2% or Less of Malt Flavor, Salt, BHT for Freshness. Vitamins and Minerals: Iron, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid and Sodium Ascorbate), Niacinamide, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride), Vitamin A Palmitate, Folic Acid, Vitamin D, Vitamin B12.
Explore this item
Kellogg's Frosted Flakes
|Assembled Product Weight|
Kellogg Sales Co.
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
2.76 x 9.56 x 13.50 Inches
Not too sugary
Great tasting cereal
I purchased this type of cereal because of my husband who likes to eat this cereal with milk and cut up bananas. It has a superb taste and is well worth the money with milk or without, different toppings, etc. I would recommend this product to anyone for the great taste. Thank you.
Sweet as sugar
I love Frosted Flakes! It's my only cereal and only Kellogs will do. There is no substitute. Ice eaten them so long I don't remember when I started and they have improved some over the years my only complaint is that they wilt too soon but still scrumptious!
We have tried the off brand and we are not completely one hundred percent happy with the product ~ Kellogg's Frosted Flakes has been used in our family for 38 years and all four of us love them ~ Great for recipes ~ Would love to get better coupons for this product ~ ~
It has perfect sweetness and it stays crisp longer then some other cereals. I love this cereal! Always the brand name never store brands etc.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question