Kellogg's Eggo Nuitri-Grain Blueberry Waffles- 10 CT
About this item
About this item
- Kellogg's Eggo Nutri-Grain Waffles.
- Blueberry naturally & artificially flavored.
- Made with 8g of whole grain.
- Kellogg's Eggo Nuitri-Grain Blueberry Waffles- 10 CT.
- Good source of fiber.
- Contains 5g total fat per serving.
- 10 waffles.
- Exchange (per serving): 2 carbohydrates, 1 fat.
- The dietary exchanges are based on the choose your foods: exchange lists for Diabetes, 2008 by American Dietetic Association and American Diabetes Association.
- Make every morning special with warm and fluffy Eggo Nutri-Grain Waffles.
- Whole grain 8 grams per serving.
- Eat 48g or more of whole grains daily.
- The whole grain stamp is a trademark of Oldways/WGC.
- Questions or comments?
- Visit kelloggs.com.
- Call 1-800-962-1413.
- Write P.O. Box Camb Battle Creek, MI 49016.
- Provide production code on package.
- We're on the web leggomyeggo.com.
- , TM, 2011 Kellogg NA Co.
Warning Text: Contains wheat, egg, milk and soy ingredients.
Ingredients: Water, Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate [Vitamin B1], Riboflavin [Vitamin B2], Folic Acid), Whole Wheat Flour, Vegetable Oil (Soybean and Palm Oil), Egg Whites, Sugar, Wheat Bran, Dextrose, contains two percent or less of Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate), Modified Corn Starch, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Dried Blueberries, Apple Fiber, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Maltodextrin Cellulose Gum, Malt Flavoring, Citric Acid, Whey, Soy Lecithin, Vitamin A Palmitate Reduced Iron, Niacinamide, Blue #2 Lake, Red #40 Lake, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Thiamin Hydrochloride (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Calcium Pantothenate, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12.
Instructions: Keep frozen. Toast or heat before eating.Lift to open.Heating directions:Keep frozen until ready to use.Toast or heat before eating.Toaster: Heat waffles in toaster at lightest or lowest heat setting. Two toastings may be required to heat completely.Oven:1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees - 450 degrees F.2. Place waffles flat on baking sheet in oven for about 5 minutes or until crispy and hot.Toasting should be supervised:1. Toaster heating capabilities vary. Please refer to manufacturer's instructions.2. Attend toaster while heating.3. An adult should supervise heating by children.
Safe Handling Instructions: Contains wheat, egg, milk and soy ingredients.
Explore this item
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4