Kellogg's Pop Tarts Wildlicious Frosted Wild Strawberry Toaster Pastries - 8 CT
About this item
About this item
- Kellogg's Pop Tarts Wildlicious Frosted Wild Strawberry Toaster Pastries.
- Naturally & artificially flavored.
- Kellogg's Pop Tarts Wildlicious Frosted Wild Strawberry Toaster Pastries - 8 CT.
- Baked with real fruit!
- *8 toaster pastries.
- Get official Pop-Tarts gear & gifts at poptartsworld.com.
- Exchange: 2 1/2 carbohydrates, 1 fat.
- The dietary exchanges are based on the choose your foods: exchange lists for diabetes, 2008 by American Dietetic Association and American Diabetes Association.
- *Filling made with equal to 10% fruit.
- Made for fun.
- 0g trans fat.
- Cholesterol free.
- Good source of 7 vitamins & minerals.
- Good source of 5 B vitamins.
- 100% recycled Paperboard??
- Visit kelloggs.com for information on promotions, recipes, products, and FAQs.
- To check your offer order status go to kelloggs.com/specialorders.
- Phone us at 1-800-962-1413.
- Write to P.O. Box CAMB, Battle Creek, MI 49016-1986.
- Provide production code on package.
- , , 2011 Kellogg NA Co.
Warning Text: Contains wheat and soy ingredients.
Ingredients: Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate [Vitamin B1], Riboflavin [Vitamin B2], Folic Acid), Corn Syrup, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Sugar, Vegetable Oil (Soybean and Palm Oil with TBHQ for freshness), Dextrose, contains two percent or less of Wheat Starch, Glycerin, Cracker Meal, Salt, Cornstarch, Dried Strawberries, Dried Pears, Dried Apples, Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate), Citric Acid,Corn Cereal, Gelatin, Malic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Color Added, Soy Lecithin, Modified Corn Starch, Modified Wheat Starch, Red #40, Tricalcium Phosphate, Turmeric Extract For Color, Carmine Color, Vitamin A Palmitate, Niacinamide, Reduced Iron, Yellow #6, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Natural and Artificial Strawberry Flavor, Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Thiamin Hydrochloride (Vitamin B1), Yellow #5, Folic Acid, Blue #1.
Instructions: While Kellogg's?? Pop-Tarts?? are fully baked and ready to eat right from the pouch, if you prefer them warmed, please follow these instructions:Toasting appliance and microwave capabilities differ by manufacturer. Follow the manufacturer's guidelines for safe use.Be sure your appliance is clean and functioning correctly.Children should always be closely supervised when operating toasting appliances and microwaves.Due to possible risk of fire, never leave your toasting appliance or microwave unattended.No refrigeration needed.Pop-Tarts?? toasting instructions:1. Remove pastry from pouch.2. Warm pastry in toasting appliance at lowest or lightest heat setting for one heating cycle only.3. Cool briefly before carefully removing pastry from toasting appliance.Pop-Tarts?? microwave instructions:1. Remove pastry from pouch. Place pastry on a microwave-safe plate.2. Microwave on high setting for 3 seconds.3. Cool briefly before handling.If pastry is overheated, frosting/filling can become extremely hot and could cause burns.To open slip thumb under tab lift gently.
Explore this item
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4