Kellogg's Eggo Buttermilk Waffles - 10 CT
About this item
About this item
- Kellogg's Eggo Buttermilk Waffles - 10 CT.
- Kellogg's Eggo Buttermilk Waffles.
- 10 Vitamins & Minerals.
- Excellent Source of Calcium.
- 10 Waffles.
- Net wt 12.3 oz (349g).
- How do you Eggo?
- Blueberries and raspberries, a dash of powdered sugar, or just classic syrup.
- There are many ways to enjoy your deliciously toasty Eggo waffles... ...It's up to you.
- L'Eggo Eggo.
- Exchange (per serving): 2 Carbohydrates, 1 1/2 Fats, 1 Protein.
- The dietary exchanges are based on the Choose Your Foods: Exchange Lists for Diabetes, 2008 by American Dietetic Association and American Diabetes Association.
- Kellogg's Eggo Buttermilk 12.3 oz.
- Questions or Comments?
- Visit kelloggs.com.
- Call 1-800-962-1413.
- Write P.O. Box CAMB Battle Creek, MI 49016.
- Provide Production Code on Package.
- We're on the web.
- leggomyeggo.com ,,2011 Kellogg NA Co.
- Made with delicious ingredients for the taste you love
- 10 vitamins and minerals
- No artificial colors or flavors
Warning Text: Caution: Toaster heating capabilities vary. Please refer to manufacturer's instructions. Attend toaster while heating. Children should be supervised.
Ingredients: Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate [Vitamin B1], Riboflavin [Vitamin B2], Folic Acid), Water, Vegetable Oil (Soybean and Palm Oil), Eggs, Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate), Sugar, contains two percent or less of Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Buttermilk, Soy Lecithin, Vitamin A Palmitate, Reduced Iron, Niacinamide, Vitamin B12, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Thiamin Hydrochloride (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2).
Instructions: Keep frozen. Toast or heat before eating.Heating directions:Keep frozen until ready to use.Toast or heat before eating.Toaster:Heat waffles in toaster at lightest or lowest heat setting. Two toastings may be required to heat completely.Oven:1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees - 450 degrees F.2. Place waffles flat on baking sheet in oven for about 5 minutes or until crispy and hot.Toasting should be supervised:1. Toaster heating capabilities vary.Please refer to manufacturer's instructions.2. Attend toaster while heating.3. An adult should supervise heating by children.
Explore this item
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4