I buy aluminum pie pans, and make up 4 or 5 crusts at a time using the Cracker crumbs, then I put a paper plate over the top of the aluminum pie after I do my crust and put in the freezer, Easy when needing a pie, just take out the crust and I am ready for my recipe
About This Item
- Convenient and ready to use, Keebler Graham Cracker Crumbs are the perfect addition to your favorite dessert recipes
- Delicious and with a subtly sweet flavor, Keebler Graham Cracker Crumbs have a delightfully crispy graham cracker texture
- Made with quality ingredients like enriched flour and honey; 6 grams of whole grain per serving; Kosher Dairy
- A simple solution for no-bake recipes, icebox cakes, cheesecake and pie crusts, tarts, cookie bars, and more
- Includes 1, 13.5-ounce box of Keebler Graham Cracker Crumbs; Packaged for freshness and great taste
Ingredients: Enriched flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, vitamin B1 [thiamin mononitrate], vitamin B2 [riboflavin], folic acid), high fructose corn syrup, graham flour, canola oil, contains 2% or less of salt, baking soda, honey, soy lecithin.
Instructions: Graham Cracker Pie CrustIngredients:1-1/4 cups Keebler® Graham Cracker Crumbs1/4 cup sugar1/3 cup melted butter or margarineDirections:1. In small bowl stir together crumbs and sugar. Add margarine or butter. Toss until completed.2. In 9-inch pie plate evenly spread crumb mixture. Press onto bottom and sides of pie plate. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm. (or bake at 375°F for 6 to 8 minutes or until light brown. Cool.)3. Fill as directed in recipe. Makes 8 servings.
Explore this item
Kellogg Company US
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
1.88 x 6.50 x 7.50 Inches
Customer reviews & ratings
First time buyer. I bought it to attempt my first ever cheesecake. I was very pleased with these crumbs as the crust. I definitely recommend.
Great Pie Crust
Great for the crust of pudding pies. You can make them thicker or thinner than pre-make Graham Cracker crust. I like to mix salt free butter with the crumbs till its like a small pebble consistency.
Great product for baking pie crusts!
Fantastic product to make delicious and easy pudding pies.
Yummy cheesecake taste in seconds!
Perfect for when you're hungry for cheesecake and don't have one, sprinkle some on your yogurt and mix in for a yummy cheesecake taste!
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question