Couldn't believe I would actually get my order within 2 days of my ordering it! The cereal arrived in good conditiion, and very well packed! Was so glad to find this cereal on your website, as it is the only cereal my son, who is gluten and rice free, has a very hard time with any other cereal, so this gives him another option in his very limited diet! Thank you for carrying it!
About This Item
- ? A satisfying start to any morning, Kashi Breakfast Cereals are wholesome, healthy, and made with delicious plant-based ingredients
- ? Light and crispy flakes made with organic whole grain corn, a touch of cane sugar, and the crunchy sweetness of blackberries and blueberries for delicious, gluten-free mornings
- ? 30 g of whole grain per serving; 100% whole grain; Low fat; Saturated fat-free (contains 1.5 g total fat); 0 g trans fat; Gluten-free; Vegan; Kosher Pareve; USDA Organic; Non-GMO Project Verified
- ? A delicious addition to any balanced breakfast, our Organic Indigo Morning Cereal pairs well with dairy or nut milk, yogurt, and fresh fruit
- ? Includes 1, 10.3-ounce box of ready-to-eat Kashi Organic Indigo Morning Cereal; Packaged for freshness and great taste
Ingredients: Whole grain corn*, cane sugar*, freeze-dried blackberries*, freeze-dried blueberries*, salt, molasses*, vanilla extract, natural flavors.*Organic
Explore this item
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
1.75 x 7.77 x 10.85 Inches
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Great Taste and Texture But Stingy on the Fruit
My husband has been on the hunt for a dry cereal that he can enjoy while on a kidney-friendly diet. This is the one! He loves the taste and crunchy texture that holds up well to his almond milk. The only complaint he has, as other reviewers do, is that there is very little fruit in the cereal and what is included is a bit bitter. We actually ordered some freeze-dried strawberries for him to add in. He can also use dried cranberries as well. At any rate and overall, my husband is pretty darn happy with this Indigo Morning Breakfast cereal.