Customers also viewed these products
- $48.92 Was $51.96Save $3.04
- $41.89 Was $50.19Save $8.30
NCLEX-RN 2013-2014: Strategies, Practice, and Review
Consider these popular products
- $51.72 Was $57.30Save $5.58
- $46.35 List price $66.95Save $20.60
- $44.96 List price $56.20Save $11.24
- $69.79 List price $88.40Save $18.61
- $82.22 List price $90.95Save $8.73
- $42.76 List price $56.20Save $13.44
- $18.51 Was $21.24Save $2.73
- $21.51 Was $23.95Save $2.44
- $23.52 Was $24.86Save $1.34
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Kaplan NCLEX-RN Strategies Practice Review includes two practice tests, one in the book and one on the CD-ROM. Users also get access to online practice tests. There are over 600 exam-style questions in the Kaplan NCLEX review book with CDROM. It also includes detailed rationales and techniques for the computer adaptive test.
To become a registered nurse in the United States, nursing school graduates must pass the National Council Licensure Examination for Registered Nurses (NCLEX-RN). It is a computer-adaptive test with between 75 and 265 questions that can take up to 6 hours. Each year, around 200,000 nursing students take this exam. Strategies play an important role in passing the NCLEX-RN, which is a critical thinking test requiring students to go beyond simply recognizing facts.
In this guide, test-takers will have access to the most effective methods available to guarantee a passing score. Kaplan guarantees that readers will pass using our guide.
"Kaplan NCLEX-RN" is the only book to combine its unique strategy guide with a comprehensive review designed to meet the challenges of this rigorous exam, including:
* 2 practice tests (one in the book and the second both on the CD-ROM and online)
detailed answer explanations
* In-depth analysis of NCLEX-RN question types
* Review of alternate question types
* 47-item sample of Kaplan's rigorous NCLEX-RN Question Bank online
With more of the most challenging questions and a bold, user-friendly design, Kaplan NCLEX-RN will make readers assured and confident on test day.
|Series Title:||Kaplan NCLEX-RN Exam|
|Number of Pages:||534|
|Author:||Irwin, Barbara J., R.N. , Burckhardt, Judith A., Ph.D., R.N.|
|Publisher:||Kaplan Test Prep|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||8.50 x 11.00 x 1.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.