Similar items in stock
Kalorik Meat Slicer
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Features: -Suitable to cut meat, cheese, or bread. -Powerful 200-watt motor can slice even frozen meats. -Adjustable thickness from 0 - 0.5''. -Removeable 7.5'' serrated stainless steel blade. Suggested Use: -Commercial. Suggested Use: -Residential. Color: -Silver. Product Type: -Meat Slicer. Generic Specifications: -Voltage: 120 volts. -Power Consumption: 200 watts. Dimensions: Overall Height - Top to Bottom: -11.5 Inches. Overall Width - Side to Side: -15 Inches. Overall Depth - Front to Back: -15 Inches. Tools Poultry Processing Tenderizer Tenderizers Tool Cooking Housewares Preparation Red Commercial Residential holidays, christmas gift gifts for girls boys
|Manufacturer Part Number:||AS 27222|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||15.00 x 15.00 x 11.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It might but I have not tried it and don't want to. This is not a commercial grade slicer but nice unit for the home.by Randysrack11/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I do not know if this slicer will cut through "bone in". I sincerely doubt it as the blade is not serrated in such a way as to provide a "saw like" ability. It is NOT, and the manufacturer makes a point of it, a Professional grade piece of equipment, and I feel that's as close as they come to saying it will not perform as stoutly as a larger pro-built machine.by O4A4RE10/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No according to manual.by Tech11235810/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it does.by Randysrack12/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm sorry, I'm not familiar with the $89 version of the same brand. I've always felt there was a reason that something was priced higher than a similar object was to cover the cost of something about the product which apparently costs $10 more. I can say I got this slicer direct from the company that sells it to Walmart. They handled the shipping (free) and were very professional in their brochure and instructions for prep and use. It sounded as if it was made by a Swiss company, but on the bottom is the familiar tag "made in China". FYIby O4A4RE1/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?