Customers also viewed these products
- Clearancefrom $27.65
- Reduced Pricefrom $38.47
- from $124.99
- Rollback Reduced Pricefrom $146.00
- Rollbackfrom $24.99
- from $5.88
- from $6.60
- from $3.44
- from $39.95
Check out these related products
- $41.95 Was $44.97Save $3.02
- Reduced Price$66.80 List price $80.06Save $13.26
- $64.60 Was $71.82Save $7.22
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Ka-Bar Short Black Tanto Knife has a blade shape influenced by Asian weapon designs. This rugged knife is made from 1095 Cro-Van hollow ground steel. Intense serration at the base of this Ka-Bar knife provides a convenient sawing area for cutting through wood, plastic or other dense materials. The blade has a sleek black finish that matches its handle.
|Fabric Content:||100% Multi|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||212550|
|Features:||Predator , Waterfowl , Elk , Turkey , Mule Deer , Dove , Deer|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||11.12 x 2.62 x 1.75 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Mine came with a leather sheathby OliSus6/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Model 5055 comes with the glass filled nylon sheath. This is the 1255 leather sheath edition.by bikepilot4/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I own this knife Ace and when I bought mine from the mfg. it came with what they refer to as a "glass-filled nylon" sheath. If you look on US Cavalry's website it's also offered there with this same sheath,but higher priced plus shipping. If the mfg.ships it this way to other vendors plus sells it this way on their own site it's probably a safe bet this one will have this particular type of sheath vs. the leather one. Obviously, I can't guarantee it, but I'd be willing to bet on it. Just a p.s. here-these knives are the "rock stars" of the knifeworld. They're standard issue to Marines and have been since WWII. What more can you say?by 13fox3/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- $3.99 Was $5.18Save $1.19
- $6.65 List price $11.99Save $5.34
- $17.88 Was $21.10Save $3.22
- $10.78 List price $18.86Save $8.08
- $25.97 List price $52.99Save $27.02
- $12.01 Was $15.99Save $3.98