I am so very glad I found this stove. We were able to first start using it on Thanksgiving and how wonderful that was. The griddle cooked with precision and the ovens kept the food cooking with no limitations. I have cooked all sorts of foods thus far in both ovens and it is true to temperature and timing on recipe's. The burners on top were all factory adjusted which amazed my gas guy. I can boil water in no time. I am very excited to try the convection oven next. This is just a wonderful stove and would highly recommend!
KUCHT Professional 48 in. 6.7 cu. ft. Natural Gas Range with Sealed Burners, Griddle and Convection Oven in Stainless Steel
KUCHT KRG4804U Pro-Style 48'' Stainless Steel 6 Natural Gas Fuel Sealed Burner with Griddle - Two Ovens ConvectionFeatures:
- 3 x 15,000 BTU burners with simmer / 3 x 12,000 BTU burners / 1 x 18,500 BTU Griddle
- 6 Burners + Griddle
- Natural Gas
- 6.7 Cu. Ft. Oven
- Extra Large Oven Window
- Heavy Duty Cast-Iron Cooking Grates
- Manual Oven Control
- Electronic Ignition with Auto Re-ignition
- Manual Convection Cooking Mode
- Includes Broil Pan
- Full Stainless Steel Side Panels
- Professional Handle
- High quality control knobs
- Fully Adjustable Heavy-duty Legs
- Main Oven 30'' unit
- 4.2 Cu. Ft. oven capacity
- 22,000 BTU convection oven
- 16,500 BTU Infrared broiler
- Blue porcelain oven interior
- Heavy duty oven fan
- 2 halogen lights
- Additional Side Oven 18'' unit
- 2.5 Cu. Ft. oven capacity
- 15,000 BTU tube burner
- Blue porcelain oven interior
- 1 halogen light
- Product Type: Free-standing
- Cleaning Type: Manual cle
About This Item
- Cook and bake like a pro with 2 separate ovens with large oven windows, the main is a heavy-duty blue porcelain oven with 4.2 cu. ft. of capacity while the additional side oven has 2.5 cu. ft. of capacity and a 15,000 BTU tube burner
- Professional-class range features three 15,000 BTU dual burners with simmer, three 12,000 BTU burners and one high intensity 18,500 BTU griddle
- Matching the power of professional kitchens, this top of the line model boasts 2 separate ovens: A 30 in. 22,000 BTU convection oven with 16,500 BTU infra-red broiler and a 18 in. 15,000 BTU - with space enough to prepare a veritable feast - and room to spare
- Manual controls give the ease and feeling of going back to traditional cooking
- Electronic ignition with auto re-ignition will keep you safe by lowering the risk of gas leaks
- Sealed burners make easy to keep your range clean
- Full stainless steel range with professional handle and knobs will help you create the ultimate cooking experience
- Heavy duty cast-iron cooking grates for serious heat allow movement of cookware from one burner to another without lifting
- Product comes with 2-years for parts and labor warranty
- All our models are CSA approved, meaning our products are all well within Canadian and USA standards; dual quality Control for all our products enables us to make sure you?ll be receiving the very best Kucht has to offer
This product is really amazing have the same characteristic of the best brand of the market but and amazing price, I recommend 100%
Was so nervous..bought a year ago online and I love it! The main oven cooks so evenly and holds the heat so well! My cakes, when I use the convection are nice and even! My family is happy, because I make pancakes more often using the griddle!!
Very well made
I purchased the range in April and my remodel was finished in July we like the range but the spark some times won't shut off.
Feels and looks like pro-style oven,,,,,
Just had installed in new build,,,,,love everything so far,,,,,
I love it. It is beautiful in my new kitchen. It cooks fast. I love it. I ordered it in November and did not receive until end of December but I can surely say it was worth the wait
Just pulled it out of the crate it was in. The range is very heavy and looks to be well built. I can't wait to get cooking with it
Great stove and oven!
Just built a new house, and I really wanted a double oven without having to put in a second oven in the kitchen. So I bought this new professional gas range. I have used it for a week, and I love it! The stove top range is spacious and easy to clean. A plus! I've used the griddle once. Dont care much for the griddle since it is not non-stick, and was creating a mess. It took me longer to clean than to use it to grill some chicken breasts. Will probably save myself time and use a nonstick pan instead next time. Ive use the oven broiler, and it cooks so fast. Overall, I love my new gas range!
A little Complicated!
I bought a year ago, works great, but have started to have trouble with the burners.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question