Customers also considered
- from $12.45
- from $7.33
- from $7.33
- $10.95 List price $29.95Save $19.00
- $10.64 List price $29.95Save $19.31
- $9.99 Was $12.21Save $2.22
- $8.82 Was $9.98Save $1.16
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
KT Tape Original is a strong, elastic athletic tape that reduces muscle pain, increases mobility, and enhances athletic performance. KT Tape is pre-cut so that it is fast and easy to apply. Just tear off a strip and apply it to the injured area. KT Tape provides relief and support for muscles and joints and can be used to prevent or treat hundreds of sports injuries.
KT Tape Original:
- Reduces muscle pain, increases mobility and enhances athletic performance
- Pre-cut tape is fast and easy to apply
- Prevents or treats hundreds of sports injuries
- Can be worn for up to 5 days at a time
- Does not contain harmful chemicals or medications
- Water resistant
- Latex free
|Recommended Use:||Pain Relieving|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||893169002998|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||10.00 x 2.00 x 0.03 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It's ok, but don't scrub that area and definitely pat dry.by fennec10/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it will stay on several days and you can shower with it.by Phonictchr10/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it does. Sticks very well if properly applied.by hudsonhon10/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- if properly applied it should stick.by Ladnot5/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Follow directions included...it should stick in shower (as long as you are not in there for a long period of time. Unless I am mistaken, you can view an online instructional video for this product. I will show you have to properly place it. I will add, however, that it managed to stick to my pant leg.by DCecelia10/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is water resistant.by CommunityAnswer10/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The original has a "flatter" finish, vs. the pro, which has a sheen to it and supposedly the pro has better adhesion. Personally, I found that the original had slightly better adhesion than the pro. But even better was the Rock brand of Kinesio tape, which Walmart does not sell.by fennec8/20/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Blondy, KT Tape Original is made with cotton material, and was designed to last 1-3 days depending on the application. You can shower and sweat with it and it provides a good level of support. KT Tape Pro is made with synthetic fibers, and was designed to last 4-7 days. This is our waterproof version. This tape provides the best level of support, and also has a reflective safety feature on the fabric. Hope this helps!by KT Tape Support8/20/2016Written by a verified representative from KT Tape SupportWas this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The strips are about 10" and can be cut shorter if needed.by fennec8/20/2016Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Each strip is 10" long.by CommunityAnswer8/20/2016Was this answer helpful? (8) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- Reduced Price$34.80