I use it to make oat flour and ground flax seed, plus other such items. I can even grind up almonds and other nuts, plus wheat berries.
KRUPS Fast Touch Electric Coffee and Spice Grinder With Stainless Steel Blades F2034251
In stock at Union City, 30600 Dyer St
- One touch grinding for coffee, nuts, herbs and spices
- Convenient grinding: Transforms whole coffee beans into freshly ground coffee in less than 10 seconds
About This Item
- CONVENIENT GRINDING: Transforms whole coffee beans into freshly ground coffee in less than 10 seconds; perfectly grinds nuts, seeds, herbs, and spices
- PROMOTES FULL FLAVOR: Grind beans right before brewing for enticingly rich aroma and full-bodied flavor — a great alternative to pre-ground coffee
- LARGE CAPACITY: Grinds up to 3 Oz. / 85 g of coffee beans at a time, which can yield up to 12 cups of coffee
- SHARP BLADES: Powerful stainless-steel blades uniformly grind to release pure flavors
- SAFE OPERATION: Lid-activated safety switch for ease of use and safe operation — blades do not spin unless the lid is securely in place
Explore this item
|Assembled Product Weight|
Country of Origin - Components
Country of Origin - Assembly
You are viewing
KRUPS, Electric Coffee and Spice Grinder, Stainless Steel blades, Black F2034251
Like what I can do with this.
A perfect fit
A perfect fit for me! Just the right size to fit into my coffee station area, I love the short cord which is very easy to hide behind the product itself. The grinding process is quiet, quick, under 10 seconds for my preference. Very easy on and off top, which is a nice snug fit for no grounds leaking out. The price was also a perfect fit, very reasonable for this quality grinder
Single cup only
This grinder is fast but can only grind a maximum of 1 cup per grind. 2 scoops of beans only. So it takes forever to grind enfough to make 1 pot of coffee. And I have to use a brush to get the grinds out from under blade. Please don't use your finger.
Wow! Grind coffee bean like there is no tomorrow! Love it. Small little gadget that makes your day brighter.
Great price on an great reliable coffee grinder
Have bought this item over my lifetime. Amazing how long they last and this shall be my third one. Old trusty, so simple, too. Turn it upside down and spray wash with sink hose sprayer. Cleans old coffee grounds and return bright and shiny.
I just bought this to grind my espresso beans which I had been doing by hand. This worked so much better than imagined and was very quick and easy to use. Love it, and would recommend to others if you need a good grinder and a reasonable price.
Compact Coffee Grinder
Haven't used this coffee grinder yet, but I have used a Krups coffee grinder made in Germany for many years. This one is made in China and once I try it out, will be able to make a comparison and will post an update later on it's performance.
It will be returned
You have to hold the button then it's hard to get the grinds out. The grinds at the bottom are not consistent to the grinds on top. Grinds on bottom are Coffee powder then coffee grinds at top.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question