1. I bought this great EV car charger for an unbelievable price of only $499 at Wal-Mart.
2. It is easy to hook up and the app is great to work on.
3. The software update yesterday now allows me to inform the app how much charge the car has, so it can automatically charge to the desired capacity, whether it is the full charge or, let's say, %80 in order to extend the battery life, if you will.
4. You can also adjust the charge amperage, if you want, for slow or fast charging.
5. Now if I wanted to add a second EV to my household in the future, the software is capable of lowering the amperage for each car automatically, until one of them is full, so that your electric breaker doesn't trip.
6. Customer service is very friendly and helpful too.