Juggling Elephants: An Easier Way to Get Your Big, Most Important Things Done-now!
Customers also viewed these products
- $8.12 Was $9.02Save $0.90
- $16.05 Was $17.65Save $1.60
- $9.34 Was $9.93Save $0.59
- $7.53 Was $8.65Save $1.12
- $10.11 Was $10.99Save $0.88
Check out these related products
- $13.53 List price $16.00Save $2.47
- $10.75 List price $14.95Save $4.20
- $14.12 List price $15.95Save $1.83
- $15.80 List price $18.00Save $2.20
- $15.90 List price $16.95Save $1.05
- $14.00 List price $16.95Save $2.95
- $13.91 List price $15.95Save $2.04
- $13.83 List price $15.95Save $2.12
- $22.58 List price $28.95Save $6.37
- $13.56 Was $15.00Save $1.44
- $11.72 List price $16.00Save $4.28
- $15.11 List price $18.95Save $3.84
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Hardcover, Portfolio, 2007, ISBN13 9781591841715, ISBN10 1591841712
What do you do when your life feels as busy as a three-ring circus?
"Juggling Elephants" tells a simple but profound story about one man with a universal problem. Mark has too much to do, too many priorities, too much stress, and too little time.
As he struggles to balance his many responsibilities without cracking under the pressure, Mark takes a break to attend the circus with his family. There he has a surprising conversation with a wise ringmaster. He leaves with a simple but powerful lesson: Trying to get everything done is like juggling elephants -- impossible.
So Mark begins to think about his work, family, and personal life the way a ringmaster thinks about the many acts in a three-ring circus. He discovers that managing his various acts can be fun and easy once he changes his attitude and follows his new friend's ongoing guidance. Mark soon realizes:
? If you keep trying to juggle elephants, no one, including you, will be thrilled with your performance.
? A ringmaster cannot be in all three rings at once.
? The key to the success of a circus is having quality acts in all three rings.
? Intermission is an essential part of any good circus.
"Juggling Elephants" is a wonderfully lighthearted guide for everyone who feels like they?re about to be squashed. It will help you better focus your time and energy, so you?ll be able to enjoy more of the things that are important to you. Above all, it will teach you how to run your circus, instead of letting the circus run you.
|Number of Pages:||131|
|Number in Series:||1|
|Author:||Loflin, Jones , Musig, Todd|
|Publisher:||Penguin Group USA|
|Publication Date:||September, 2007|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Consider these popular products
- $5.70 List price $10.00Save $4.30
- $8.62 List price $15.00Save $6.38
- $7.38 List price $14.99Save $7.61
- $5.27 List price $9.99Save $4.72
- $5.36 List price $5.95Save $0.59
- $14.36 List price $24.99Save $10.63
- $9.85 Was $11.12Save $1.27
- $9.28 List price $14.95Save $5.67