Joy Carpets Fabulous Fifties Area Rug
About this item
- Type 6,6 2-ply nylon fiber with StayFlex backing
- Bound and serged for maximum durability
- Fire-resistant and ideal for indoor areas
- Proudly made in the USA
- Fun 1950s-inspired pattern on a colored backdrop
About this item
Take a trip back with the Fabulous Fifties Carpet from Joy Carpets. This fun, funky pattern of 1950s-inspired designs dances across your choice of background colors.
3 feet 10 inches x 5 feet 4 inches
5 feet 4 inches x 7 feet 8 inches
7 feet 8 inches x 10 feet 9 inches
10 feet 9 inches x 13 feet 2 inches
13 feet 6 inches broadloom
32.4 inch x 32.4 inch pattern repeat
This carpet features SoftFlex backing, which is an air-texturized, polypropylene secondary backing that's designed to withstand the most demanding situations. SoftFlex is woven tightly, yet is still extremely flexible, which helps eliminate wrinkles and provide superior protection and insulation underfoot.
JoyTuff carpets are STAINMASTER-protected and ideal for home or office use. They are constructed from STAINMASTER BCF Type 6,6 two-ply nylon, and feature advanced protection against stain and soil, as well as Impervion mold and mildew protection. This carpet is bound and serged for maximum durability and features a SoftFlex back, plus a Class I Flammability rating. To maintain, simply vacuum regularly and use hot water extraction cleaning as required.
This carpet includes the following warranties:
- Lifetime limited wear warranty
- Lifetime limited antimicrobial protection
- Lifetime limited static protection
- 10-year limited dual technology soil and stain protection
Dedicated to Environmental Stewardship
Joy Carpets understands the importance of environmental stewardship and its relationship to a successful business. We are committed to operating our facilities in an environmentally sustainable manner, and in a manner that protects the health and safety of our associates and the public.
Our environmental commitment is driven by a holistic approach to sustainable operations, not simply focusing on recycling alone. Joy Carpets reaches beyond recycling in an effort to reduce our company's environmental footprint. Our vision and progress to achieving the goal of full sustainability focuses on the following:
- Environmentally friendly products
- Review of our products' supply chain
- Extending product life cycle
- Use of recycled packaging
- Reducing waste to landfill
- Reducing energy consumption and water usage
- Use of alternative energy sources
- 'No carpet to landfill' commitment
- Recycling carpet into new products
- Donating carpet for charitable re-use
Additionally, Joy Carpets is committed to establishing a strong foundation of environmental values with our families, associates, and communities to ensure the long-term conservation of our earth's natural resources.