Customers also viewed these products
- Reduced Price$28.48 List price $32.47Save $3.99
- $12.84 Was $22.47Save $9.63
- Reduced Price
About this item
About this item
Warning Text: Contains: wheat and soy.
Ingredients: Water, Wheat, Gluten, Corn Starch, Flax, Oat Fiber, Whole Wheat, Flour, Oat Bran, Isolated Soy Protein, Soy Flour, Soy Oil, Sesame Flour, Salt, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Dextrose, Sodium Bicarbonate, Calcium Propionate (A Preservative), Fumaric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Monodiglycerides, Sucralose, Sodium Metabisulfite, Wheat & Soy
Explore this item
|Capacity:||6 loaves [8 oz (227 g)]|
|Features:||Flax, oat bran And whole wheat flour , Reduced carbs , High protein , No cholesterol, no trans fat , Excellent source Of ala omega-3|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||1.23 x 1.23 x 1.23 Inches|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||20|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 2 G||3|
|Saturated Fat 0 G||0|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Cholesterol 0 Mg||0|
|Sodium 300 Mg||13|
|Total Carbohydrate 8 G||3|
|Dietary Fiber 4 G||16|
|Sugars 0 G|
|Protein 6 G|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
- You can buy many products directly from Joseph's Bakery at www.josephsbakery.com.by 4schizzilator12/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I had the same problem. I went on line and found them at carbkrunchers.com. Hope this helpsby netcarbs7/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They ship from josephsbakery.comby Boredsenseless1/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- http://www.josephsbakery.com/p-10222-Flax-Oat-Bran-and-Omega-3-Square-Lavashby kkpx9/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the manufacturer's website is josephsbakery.com. I hope Walmart will read all the 5 star reviews and keep this product on their shelves! I think they should move it from the Deli department to the Bread department -- maybe people will see it more and buy more.by NJK98/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am still getting them at Walmart but have occasionally found them at Kroger.by LFDNTN5/11/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My Walmart also no longer carries these. They do carry the lavash bread and I have found they work for me. If you are dead set on the pita bread or your store does not carry lavash bread; try going straight to the source. http://www.josephsbakery.com/ I think a case of 5 packages run 14.95 less shipping but either way you can order reasonable sized cases of this product from the actual company who makes it.by needabetternickname12/8/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I was told the same about Walmart discontinuing this item. What a shame. I have found that they can be ordered online from josephsbakery.com. Not as convient as picking it up at Walmart. What a shame walmart doesn't read product reviews before deciding to discontinue a quality item.by namedoesnotmatter7/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Unfortunately, most WalMarts have dropped most low carb items. The West coast stores carry less than any others due to the fact that most of the manufacturers of the products are on the East coast. However, www.netrition.com carries this product, along with another variety of it. Try them. Or check with some of your local "health food" stores, but their prices may be so high that online shopping, even with shipping, is a better deal.by TheMom513/10/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Check out these related products