Consider these popular products
- Rollback Clearancefrom $10.00
- from $19.79
- from $19.33
Jordache - Women's Cropped Jeans
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Explore this item
|Country of Origin - Components:||Imported|
|Country of Origin - Assembly:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Hi, A few reviewers say these stretch. Do they get baggy throughout the day? Would you size up or are these true to size? Thanks
- I would size down one size. I got a 16 and they are big.by bctbb6/12/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- true to sizeby GemMom5/27/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, they do not get baggy - they are true to size. My new favorite pair of capris!by Becki425/23/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I actually found that when I ordered my size they were a little big, I have always been a 12, so I am thinking about returning them for a ten. They fit well, just a little baggy. Since they are stretchy denim, they will likely get a little baggy during the day. My suggestion is to order one size down from what you would normally wear. If they don't fit, walmart has a great return system. Quick and fast! I got my order of my jeans within two days of ordering!by Lindy265/20/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would size up. They have a slim fit to them and getting the exact size may not be comfortable.by An anonymous customer4/28/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They are true to size, but do get a little stretchy by the end of the day. I'm going to purchase more so it doesn't bother me.by Teensey4/9/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They stretch...and I think they run slightly large...so size downby wobbee4/8/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If you check the specifications on the listing itself, it'll tell you everything you want to know.by Mardigras4/26/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi! I haven't measure them at all, but I'm 5'3" and they are mid calf capris for me. Around 6 inches under my knee. Hope this helps!by SuperMommy744/11/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?